FOH'ers Daily Smoke

post-6619-0-42708900-1398118639_thumb.jp

JL S#2 On a great, warm, and sunny day in western PA. Outside even!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had to follow up with a gift from Chanceschmerr - Partagas Tres Petit Coronas. He was right - they taste exactly like a Dip #4. That's the reason I liked it a lot - thanks!!

post-7384-13981216871008.jpg

• Like 1

OSU June 2002 LGC MDO4. First long and skinny for a while and it was outstanding. Not a size I normally go for but this was a great cigar.

ynesyje4.jpg

How did the Espy hold up to the Cask Strength? Thats a combo I have never tried.

The Espy was a bit on the smooth/mellow side. The cask strength overpowered it a little. I enjoyed both nonetheless.

Followed up with a Boli No 2 Tubo. Very surprising and tasty stick. More complex than the Esplendido I had in the same night.

The Espy was a bit on the smooth/mellow side. The cask strength overpowered it a little. I enjoyed both nonetheless.

Followed up with a Boli No 2 Tubo. Very surprising and tasty stick. More complex than the Esplendido I had in the same night.

Thats why I never thought of putting them together. Thanks for your thoughts, glad you still enjoyed both.

SLR A RET MAY 12. Needs a little more rest but good, none the less!

• Like 1

What you think of the PIG

Its a solid cigar, from the 3 I have had, good but nothing special IMO. Nice to have a few in the humi when your in the mood for something different. Would take the Ezra Zion over the PIg though, much better flavors, very Padron 1926ish IMO.

Its a solid cigar, from the 3 I have had, good but nothing special IMO. Nice to have a few in the humi when your in the mood for something different. Would take the Ezra Zion over the PIg though, much better flavors, very Padron 1926ish IMO.

Thanks I have a few pigs ..been a while will have to fire one up

Had to follow up with a gift from Chanceschmerr - Partagas Tres Petit Coronas. He was right - they taste exactly like a Dip #4. That's the reason I liked it a lot - thanks!!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1398121682.350059.jpg

Wooo - a Partagas that Claus liked!

I knew it was possible! :D

Great to hear you liked it, Claus. Now - good luck finding more - I know I've been stumped so far! LOL

• Like 1