• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Busy day at the office... The office being Hudson Bar and Books in the west village and work being a brilliant monte 520 and a 98 cohiba esplendido....I gotta remember to NOT touch my 2013 cohiba a for at least five years....

post-16494-0-22240600-1398373996_thumb.j

2000 Partagas Lons'

y2y2edag.jpg

Just finishing a 1998 Partagas Lansdale and a bit of a tight draw but a great cigar full of complex flavor. Great cigar from a great friend.

• Like 1

My favorite cigars so far are the Partagas serie D no.4 and HDM epicure no.2.. I have to try a ST Louis Rey soon though!

Busy day at the office... The office being Hudson Bar and Books in the west village and work being a brilliant monte 520 and a 98 cohiba esplendido....I gotta remember to NOT touch my 2013 cohiba a for at least five years....

Who told you that was a 1998 Cohiba Esplendido?

edanahug.jpg

Okay, really weird occurrence just happened! I smooth talked my way into having this cigar (SLR Serie A). We had an epic meal at home. Long story short, my dad was gifted 10 dozen Tasmanian oysters by his fishmonger mate (longer story for another time) and gave 2 dozen to my wife at lunch today. So, we thought we would splurge a little to match the dinner.

qesa9a9e.jpg

I opened a Louis Roederer.

yga5a9u6.jpg

Anyway, dinner was epic! Nice little antipasto plate, oysters, some Asian inspired steamed Snapper.

ybudetaz.jpg

I complemented the chef and said it needed to be finished rightly. So, with permission, I grabbed a PSP Serie A from the man himself. Cheers Rob!

20 mins in, my wife walks out to the back balcony and wants to try. She is a gastronomic genius and I am a lucky man, and I am intrigued to hear her thoughts on it. She is not a smoker, apart from the odd cigarette, going back many years when she was well inebriated. She has sampled a few cigars here and there, when in the mood but never really took to the whole experience. But this most recent experience has her very intrigued! As we are both foodies, I am constantly pontificating to her about the glorious flavour profiles of cigars. Anyway, I ask her about this Serie A, and what she takes away from it, and she says "Vanilla." And she acted all surprised. "Nice dessert?" I say.

So, at the end of the day...I am stoked!

Salute,

Jeremy

From my mobile phone

Bloody brilliant !!

• Like 1