• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, ChicagoRob said:

Tell me that’s a chocolate cake shake

Sorry, I’m boring. Just a Diet Coke 😁

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 5/11/2022 at 10:49 PM, GVan said:

The family came in for a week to honor my wife's mother who passed away.  All 3 of our children and spouses along with all 7 great grandchildren came in for the ceremony and celebration over Easter.  True to her wishes after the ceremony at South Florida National Cemetery she wanted one big party.  Dad is ex-Army and still kicking at 86!

That's him with the great grandchildren and cousins after the Easter Egg hunt.  Great picture of the first order at the bar was for the ladies.  The "boys" doing tequila shots in honor of Mom.

That's the way I would like to go out - a big party with the entire family!

The boys did some serious damage to the humidor, > 40 cigars burn't in less than a week.  Of course I had to assist in the effort -- all for mom !!!

Great post @GVan thanks for sharing that. My best days were herfs and cook outs with the old man. Moms still here and she loves the aromas that bring back those memories. God bless your family.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

Cohiba Shmohiba… I’d save these but then some other schlub would end up enjoying them. No box code. Cohiba Victoria EL 21 55 Aniversario. It’s a mouthful.

How was it Javi?

6 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

2019 Siglo III just because.  It’s turned from hot as hell here to a lovely evening. Perfect cigar

Beautiful! Tonight was made for being outside, glad you're enjoying it to the fullest!

7 hours ago, inter4alia said:

20220512_170149.jpg

Your Daily Smoke photos have been art lately. That Humboldt Park one was top notch. Love the flowers on this one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1