• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

11 hours ago, Chucko8 said:

How was it Javi?

Hey Kurt, how goes it brother?

These are tasty smokes. Reminds me a bit of the Talisman but the long finish on it has some umami to it. There’s almost like a smokey bbq sauce to the finish. Least that’s what i got from it. The one picture was my fourth one. I like them! 

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChicagoRob said:

I’ve seen these around a couple times and haven’t pulled the trigger.

Thoughts? Tasting notes?

I really like them, although I am not sure they completely differentiate themselves from the Punta. Typical SCdlH richness--sorty of buttery molasses. Found the Prado to be a touch stronger/bolder with a little pepper. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, ChicagoRob said:

I’ve seen these around a couple times and haven’t pulled the trigger.

Thoughts? Tasting notes?

9 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

I really like them, although I am not sure they completely differentiate themselves from the Punta. Typical SCdlH richness--sorty of buttery molasses. Found the Prado to be a touch stronger/bolder with a little pepper. 

Could not have said it better myself.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ElJavi76 said:

Hey Kurt, how goes it brother?

These are tasty smokes. Reminds me a bit of the Talisman but the long finish on it has some umami to it. There’s almost like a smokey bbq sauce to the finish. Least that’s what i got from it. The one picture was my fourth one. I like them! 

Cheers!

Doing very well thank you my good man. Sure does sound like some flavour profiles that I would enjoy. Hopefully shall get my grubby mitts on one at some stage. Hope all well at your end too buddy.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Birds are singing, dog is resting, wife is out of town, and handicapping has begun. Lovely lazy Saturday with my typical Punch 898 and a fresh re-supply of home roasted Honduran coffee from my co-worker’s grandma.

I just smoked one yesterday and got a ton of floral notes for the first time ever with that cigar. You ever get floral in them? 

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:
Birds are singing, dog is resting, wife is out of town, and handicapping has begun. Lovely lazy Saturday with my typical Punch 898 and a fresh re-supply of home roasted Honduran coffee from my co-worker’s grandma.

I had one over the weekend, my first and only - a FoH prize - and was disappointed in the first two thirds but it turned into something wonderful in the last 25 mins. Generally love Punch and am smoking a Short de Punch as I type, very good cigar.

Sent by spooky action at a distance

• Like 2