• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

26 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

If you enjoy the Lusi, the 898 is right up your alley as it's a bit more rustic.  I'm in your camp as I prefer the long CCs as well!  

Looking forward to Kimfessions and hope your beard is looking sharp as usual! 😎 

Thanks buddy! Looks like I should grab Partagas 898 when it pops on 2424 sales 😃. As a huge fan of long CCs, I really like the variety of flavor from these CCs like Monte 1 😄.

I recently got new Side Part haircut at barbershop and also added Walrus stache on my beard, so the next Kimfessions Series will be something more refreshing than before 😎

Just now, Heels82 said:

Gotta be quick for those 898s on 2424 and the Monte 1 is a classic!  I need to pull one out soon and revisit it. 

Sounds dapper, Kim!  Enjoy the reopening of your lounge!  😁

Much agreed! Monte 1 is also classic CC and I feel glad I have a Monte 1 box from our host 😃.

Hope that next local CC lounge experience will still be enjoyable as last Kimfessions Series 😄. I'll let you know when the Kimfessions: CCE review begins 😉.

20 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Sounds great and I'm sure the new lounge experience will be just as relaxing as before!  Congrats on getting back up and running! 👏 

Much appreciated buddy! Since Monte 1 more frequently pops on 2424 sales than before, I'm definitely buy moar Monte 1s if possible 😄. I also ordered D4 clearance box on last week and hope that it'll be tasty as Monte 1 😃.

On next Kimfessions episode, I'm planning to visit local cigar lounge called De La Mano which is runned by Davidoff Korea but allows bringing your own CCs if I pay some fees. One of my Korean FOH buddies went there and he said it had a great whisky selection in a cool speakeasy ambient with Chet Baker's music being played, so it sounds really promising as Led Zeppelin cigar lounge. 👍

19 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

You'll be very pleased with the D4 and they are smoking great young as well!  The D4 is a tasty treat and try to get your hands on some E2s when you get a chance.  

De La Mano sounds like a swanky spot and everyone likes a speakeasy atmosphere with some jazz in the background!  🥃 

Thanks buddy! I usually buy long CCs on 2424 sales but since recent D4 production has great reputation on FOH, I decide to snag D4 box before it's too late 😃. Hope that I have a chance to get E2s and Connie As (one of my fav CC rotation) too on some day.

I too believe De La Mano is one of the greatest local cigar lounges for those who enjoy speakeasy atmosphere with jazz music, cigars, and whisky 🎷🥃:cigar:. Jazz is one of my fav music genres and I think it'll be suitable especially for puffing long CCs such as CCE, Monte 1, and Lusis 😁.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LLC said:

UEB AGO 18 Diplomaticos Nortenos RE 🇨🇦 Still really enjoying these. 

RAE MAR 15 Punch Punch from a cab. This one has the ribbon bend. Very tasty. 

RA Allones No. 2. Great cigar and worth burning the finger tips.

Love the ribbon bend ones. Been saving one of my bend PLPC ones for a nice night!

• Like 2