FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Sorry server lag on my end... quoted a Ramon Allones post above that the Specially Select cabinet of 50 is my favorite everyday smoke nowadays!

• Like 2

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

13 hours ago, Sean3 said:

RASS, single/no code...The RASS has been the most consistently terrific cigar I've been smoking this year.  This particular one even had some of that stewed fruit I've been reading about.  Just smoke one! 

0510161959.jpg

Cannot agree more....This one now my everyday smoke for the last 3-4  months!

RASS.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jimmy_jack said:

Recent acquisition from our host. Wish I'd bought two more boxes. Very nice with my coffee.

6DBA6018-1510-4164-B6EE-CC50ADA582EF.jpg

IMG_3298.JPG

When i saw your purchased those in the recent purchases section, I thought about sending a message stating that these are great ROTT.  Looks like you are aware or just figured it out.  At this pace you might need another winedor.

5 hours ago, zeavran1 said:

Relaxing. c1ad97af9a73471fc51c49e910d7f31b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blast from the past!  RP Edge Corojos were one of the first cigars to hook me!

EAG MAY 15 RyJPC from Pres's "seconds."  Simply amazing cigar all the way.  This is the second from the box.  First was sampled last winter and was all wrong - too tannic and no real flavors.

This was classy and elegant with lots of complexity and clearly defined thirds.  First 1/3 was creamy with light wood.  Second was very floral - not the "on the fringes" notes common to the finish on many Havanas, but like intense shots of rose and other fresh-cut flowers with traces of fruit (tart cherry, apricot).  Last third got mega strong and full-bodied with chocolate and earth.

This was almost a mini RyJ churchill.  Unbelievable class - can't see any EL or RE being better than this.

There's also been a few folks who started threads asking about full-bodied CC.  This is it!

• Like 1