FOH'ers Daily Smoke

La Gloria Cubana seems to be overshadowed by some of the larger brands....This brand was introduced to me as my first Cuban cigar I ever smoked many years ago and it's been with me all these years. Marvelous!

La Gloria.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had a great evening last night under a spreading pecan tree in Austin TX.  Enjoyed a JSL1 with a Jefferson's Reserve "back"....  Stick was not dryboxed and was darned near out of the shipping box and it would benefit from acclimatization time of course...  

Maybe on the next one.  

image.jpeg

• Like 3

RASS. 2nd of 2 singles I bought. Think I may have gotten a couple of subprime examples. One had a tight draw, both had pale, dull wrappers. Neither was as full as I remember RASS being when I'd had them years ago. Still a nice smoke, but I'll have to try from a few more boxes to see if I still like them as much as I used to.

Rass.jpg

• Like 1

On 23/09/2016 at 2:41 AM, Preacher man said:

Romeo and Julieta limited edition 2013 

unknown boc code...

so far it's really good and feels like it could be epic.

image.jpgt

What I always say about what seems to be the least loved of recent ELs. Let's speak again in 2023...

• Like 1

Jeebus, haven't had a smoke since two weeks due to time contraints. Even had to lay down a brief lunch time trial with a tiny HUCJ only near half-way in a few days ago...... Never has this thread been more mouthwatering... :party:

• Like 2