• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How was the '09 Magnum 50? I have a box that I have yet to open

Pretty good. I find them medium bodied, sometimes less; salty peanuts, faint cream, and progressively nuttier.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, achiappetti said:

From our host... had one (okay maybe 2 or 3) soon after delivery and now this one after around a month. Guess I needed to see for myself the difference in letting them acclimate.  Dropped rh to 60 with heartfelt beads.  Only have a desktop as of now, but I can only imagine what 60 will do after a long while.  This tastes amazing.  Have had some CC's before prior to FOH and have always enjoyed them, but the community here is adding to my knowledge and enjoyment.  I geek out over this stuff and have finally found the place I have been looking for. Enjoy your smokes everybody!daily smoke.jpg

Boli Coro Junior? Just got my box. Looks great

• Like 1

SLR Regios purchased as a single a year ago so unknown code and date. Loose draw, acceptable burn. Getting crisp leaves on a cold forest floor, saltine crackers and overripe fruit. Mild anise on the retro. Dense smoke output. Mmmm.image.jpeg

• Like 2

Don't normally do NCs here; but this Hoyo La Amistad by AJ Fernandez robusto has become my daily morning smoke.

It's a creamy medium cigar with great consistency, great construction etc. these are mostly backordered right now but if you can find them , I highly recommend them

ea0c369acf1873cab224214150174687.jpg

• Like 2

A few cigars at the 30th birthday party of a member of my German forum near Leipzig. Hit the local Casa first and had one of the new Cohiba Medio Siglo. It was alright - very young, but tasted like a Cohiba. Hate the format and for the price I would much rather smoke a Siglo IV.

393a6139770429ade102b08b824ae1b3.jpg
828baef28da7e9ea9c4f0f0f9b7f4708.jpg
6df0bcbbe9b807ac74b50689b141191d.jpg

Edit: the SCDLH was an El Morro - my very first, actually. Started way mild but got much better after a couple of inches. 2007 or 08 BD (not sure, since it was a gift).
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

A few cigars at the 30th birthday party of a member of my German forum near Leipzig. Hit the local Casa first and had one of the new Cohiba Medio Siglo. It was alright - very young, but tasted like a Cohiba. Hate the format and for the price I would much rather smoke a Siglo IV.

393a6139770429ade102b08b824ae1b3.jpg
828baef28da7e9ea9c4f0f0f9b7f4708.jpg
6df0bcbbe9b807ac74b50689b141191d.jpg

Edit: the SCDLH was an El Morro - my very first, actually. Started way mild but got much better after a couple of inches. 2007 or 08 BD (not sure, since it was a gift).

I have a box jof Medio Siglo's just to try in a couple years but my overall all time regular production favorite is the Siglo IV 

• Like 1

SCDLH La Fuerza....Delicious...despite its youth (TOS Mar 16).  (Had to dip into the box)  Easily medium bodied early.  Creamy/Voluminous smoke. I'm getting salty meat/richness.  Savory..no sweetness in this stick for me!  Thoroughly enjoyable!  Gonna smoke it SLOW (notes taken when Rob and Ken reviewed this cigar)  Pharmacovigilant....may consider a trial too!  Cheers!

IMG_7223.JPG

• Like 3