• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

A very fine NC. Perhaps the best cigar I have had in months. A very well aged AF 858 sun grown. Wish I had a 1,000 more.

IMG_1872.JPG

I alternate between the Sun Grown and Cameroon wrappers on Fuentes. The 858s are also a pretty good value! Nice cigars.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

A very fine NC. Perhaps the best cigar I have had in months. A very well aged AF 858 sun grown. Wish I had a 1,000 more.

Agree, if NC (at all...) then this is certainly one of the fine, more refined ones.

8 hours ago, GasGuy82 said:

Tonight's dog walking stick, a 2011 Connie 1, courtesy of a good friend and great golf partner.

image.jpg

How did you like it? I have been eyeing an "11 box of these for awhile. 

2 hours ago, Hurltim said:

How did you like it? I have been eyeing an "11 box of these for awhile. 

Great smoke, but still had some serious balls. Spoke with Henry who I got this from, he agrees with me that they have another 5 years to hit their stride, at least on this box.

• Like 1

Great smoke, but still had some serious balls. Spoke with Henry who I got this from, he agrees with me that they have another 5 years to hit their stride, at least on this box.

Wow! That's a lotta huevos! Lol! I don't mind a little mongrel at all. I kind of like it once in awhile. What kind of flavors were you getting?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Hurltim said:

Wow! That's a lotta huevos! Lol! I don't mind a little mongrel at all. I kind of like it once in awhile. What kind of flavors were you getting?

The most distinct two flavors I got were a butter cookie, like those Danish ones that come in the big blue tin and at one point, a very distinct amaretto that just sat in the back of my throat. It was hard to tease more flavors out as I typically retrohale, but this one burned pretty good on the retrohale.It actually smoothed out in the final third into the typical Upmann sweetness with a remaining undertone of that strength and harshness.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Hurltim said:

Edited by GasGuy82
duplicate

2 hours ago, GasGuy82 said:

The most distinct two flavors I got were a butter cookie, like those Danish ones that come in the big blue tin and at one point, a very distinct amaretto that just sat in the back of my throat. It was hard to tease more flavors out as I typically retrohale, but this one burned pretty good on the retrohale.It actually smoothed out in the final third into the typical Upmann sweetness with a remaining undertone of that strength and harshness.

You said butter...I'm in! LOL! Sounds like a solid med-full which is probably my favorite (right now anyways)l. I retrohaled a cazadores the other night and thought my nose hairs lit on fire and charred my brain stem. 

Thanks for the mini review! Ya'all some really cool people around here. :)