• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

ROTT Party Presidente.. When I saw the hole on this stick, decided fire up and put the rest to freezer.. First time ever happening..

Back to cigar! Never smoked one before, felt underfilled from start but burned smooth and uniformly all the way to the end. Like the flavor profile, 898 light in my best description. Certainly a unique cigar..

3c9440b36f9e23f94086a0c65b139b87.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, alpyigit said:

ROTT Party Presidente.. When I saw the hole on this stick, decided fire up and put the rest to freezer.. First time ever happening..

Back to cigar! Never smoked one before, felt underfilled from start but burned smooth and uniformly all the way to the end. Like the flavor profile, 898 light in my best description. Certainly a unique cigar..

I've been interested in these as well. They seem like a good value for a large figurado.

1 hour ago, alpyigit said:

Looks like a tear...probably not from critters. Good looking smoke!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alpyigit said:

Looks like a tear...probably not from critters. Good looking smoke!

Raining like a champ here.  Pulled out the old umbrella to smoke a Prin.  So good!  Heading to Hooter's for hot wings.  Long story.  Short version is wife hates the place but now after 13 years she wants to try the wings. Who am I to judge?  Especially since she is one..........:rotfl:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ErikB said:

a25aae1d44707f4e017a51c1e6287612.jpg I love Upmann

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I just got my first box of the Connie A's PSP from our host. Beautiful cigars. Put them down for a nap for now. How long did you wait to break open the box?

• Like 2

Starting later than usual tonight after finishing duties inside.Another perfect night to sit out although the temperature this week has been falling in NYC so this ain't going to last much longer.

Not being a fan of the RG,I've only smoked one or two of these wide Churchills before.Gifted from my BOTL in Saskatoon thanks bro @mrretrohale

4a43a64aa1768efb1b1c225486dea40a.jpg

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, torsion said:

Starting later than usual tonight after finishing duties inside.Another perfect night to sit out although the temperature this week has been falling in NYC so this ain't going to last much longer.

Not being a fan of the RG,I've only smoked one or two of these wide Churchills before.Gifted from my BOTL in Saskatoon thanks bro emoji3.pngemoji106.png@mrretrohale

4a43a64aa1768efb1b1c225486dea40a.jpg

I have enjoyed the RYJ Wife Churchill. The box that I have is still young but I think that it has great potential for aging.