• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 hours ago, bigbanana14 said:

Trinidad Vigia on a rainy afternoon. First time having one of these and very impressed so far. 

IMG_9105.JPG

A great smoke. Look for these on the 24/24. Rob's are so much better than ones I have seen elsewhere

1 hour ago, Danimalia said:

Making my way through the rest of the Curivari lineup. This one is the Seleccion Privada Diplomat. Another stud. How it's this brand so under the radar?

20161001_144340.jpg

There production volume is very low, my shop doesn't carry them because they are so hard to keep in stock, and getting in contact with them is also a challenge sometimes. But i love there sticks. Probably too mild and nuanced for most American modern smokers.

• Like 2

Home run day for new to market  non Cuban cigars.

Hoyodemonterey by AJ Fernandez, very good stick. Starts off a little rough, but quickly settles in. Another high recommendation for you NC smokers

20161001_174716.jpg

23 hours ago, BEVOSREVENGE said:

From Thursday

CoRo - GEA MAY08

From Czar back in the day - wonderful smoke as the humidity here in Houston was on 62% last night

IMG_1325.jpg

From the Czar back in the day? How long you been on FOH? With the low post count, I figured you for a noob like me. Trying to figured out if I missed the sale on the '08 CoRo's...... LOL

Met a fellow BOTL at a local B&M recently and he offered me one of the Dip2's to try. With all the recent excitement over these, I had to take him up on it. I don't know where he bought it but it's a young cigar. Spicy with some baking chocolate flavors. The burn is very good and the ash holds well. The spice mellows after the first inch or so and gets smoother. Not as creamy as yesterday's Monte #2 but a good smoke that I would be happy to try again. 

IMG_8802.JPG

• Like 1

On 9/30/2016 at 9:19 PM, ethosan said:

VR Unico 2016 forget month/code

32 days down in my stash, very good, a little unruly tobacco in the 2nd half, but good, and with much potential 

20160929_231415.jpg

One of my favorites...really agrees with my palate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

From the Czar back in the day? How long you been on FOH? With the low post count, I figured you for a noob like me. Trying to figured out if I missed the sale on the '08 CoRo's...... LOL

Joined back in 2008, I think.  Have not posted much over the years and have been restocking lately.  Really just enjoying CCs right now and the atmosphere on this board.  Unfortunately no new 2008 CoRo's that I have seen.

• Like 1

Arrived in Uzes (South France) yesterday afternoon for my birthday weekend+.
Time for a quick one before dinner in town.abe2f2a3f8c7078d4a3cb58ba3686a5e.jpg

• Like 4

Will be keeping an eye out for those!

16 hours ago, Bohn007 said:

A great smoke. Look for these on the 24/24. Rob's are so much better than ones I have seen elsewhere

WiTrinidad Vigia on a rainy afternoon. First time having one of these and very impressed so far. 

UTE Feb 16 RASCC.

Impeccable ash. Tightish draw. 

Taste is a bit lighter than yesterday's. 

Edit: draw opened up nicely at halfway point. 

2 cigar day already and only 9 am here. 

Screenshot_2016-10-02-08-40-52.png

Screenshot_2016-10-02-08-47-07.png

• Like 3