Which cigar would you choose if you went to this particular cigar get together (Part Two)?

Which cigar would you choose if you went to this particular cigar get together?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Last month, I had a cigar get together for friends and Sydney FoH members to celebrate the Easter Long Weekend (in Australia, being a Commonwealth country, we enjoyed a four-day long weekend) and in the spirit of the holiday, I decided to offer guests one cigar from the following to sample that they may not have had the opportunity to have smoked in recent times. It also served as a useful guide for my 2024 Smoking Blog as I have smoked these cigars this year myself and it's always handy to hear someone else's opinion on a cigar one rates or otherwise.

The cigars were:

The result of the poll was quite interesting, as the Diplomaticos No.2 was the one cigar that the majority of our members voted for.

At our next cigar get together, I again offered some cigars to choose one from. These are listed below:

2024-04-2015_59_14.jpg.87916aaa8f0a1f39b1e4b9fc315dd6f2.jpg

Again, I will let you know what was chosen and what was left in due time. And, as has been stated before, there's no right or wrong answer but if you had the choice of one to try, which one would it be? Feel free to respond both within this thread and in the poll.

• Like 1

I chose the LUB 14 HU #2. I’ve heard too much about that particular cigar, date , and code to pass it up.

• Like 2

As I have a recent box of Upmann 2 aging, I had to go with the Punch DC as I would probably never acquire a box in my lifetime.

• Like 1

It is no question, my choice is  H. Upmann No. 2 LUB Oct 2014.

I bought two sealed boxes of  H. Upmann No. 2  "LUB JUL 14" in 2016.  

I smoked and finished one box of them about 4 years ago and they were absolutely amazing in every way.

I still have one sealed box in one of my coolidors and I am scared to break into it because I know once I do they will not last that long.

• Like 1

I'm assuming this dinner party would have the date/codes available for the guests; if that was indeed the case LUB gets the love. As others have said, I've just heard too many good things about that code and stick. The monte 1 would likely be my second choice as I love the format. I'll be curious to see which ones your guests actually selected. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gormag38 said:

I'm assuming this dinner party would have the date/codes available for the guests; if that was indeed the case LUB gets the love. As others have said, I've just heard too many good things about that code and stick. The monte 1 would likely be my second choice as I love the format. I'll be curious to see which ones your guests actually selected. 

That's a good question. I did mention the box codes, but I'm not sure that any specific Factory Codes came into question in regard to the choices made. I'll reveal more this coming weekend.

• Like 1

If I'm smoking at the herf probably the Choix Supreme but if I'm having at home the Punch DC.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

• Like 1