Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?

Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?  

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me it really fluctuates by season. Last winter I went for a stretch where I only had 3 cigars over 3 months. Then in the spring/summer I have weeks when I have 5 or 6. Also, if there are cigar events I may have 3 or 4 in a single day.

All that said, on an average week when the weather is nice for smoking, 3 cigars is probably my average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see two groups already forming: one or two a week and one or two a day. 

My average is 2. Though I go weeks without any then smash 3 or 4 on a weekend with the boys. 

I usually smoke at least one cigar every day when I am home, sometimes 2-3. Every once in a while I won’t for whatever reason. Right now I am in temporary retirement mode so it is rare I don’t have a

Summer, long days, semi-retired, means 3-4 per day for me. Thank goodness for FOH.

During COVID it was over 10 a week because I could smoke and work all day. Now that we’ve crawled out of our dens it’s back to 3-4 a week at most.

• Like 2

I was good for an average of 2 a day, 14 a week year round until I had a medical issue last year. Since then I cut back and probably smoke 7-10 a week. Less in the winter. I tend to smoke smaller cigars, mostly minutos and petite coronas.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Holy thread revival Batman! 

Where you all at with price increases these days? I thought I would be smoking less but it's the opposite. I'm up to 20 to 25 a week,yikes! I do smoke a fair amount of cheapies ie JLP and the like,the occasional toscano. Nudies and mofoh. I also am smoking more double coronas lately as I have a bunch. I'm on a Don Alejandro right now. 

I figure what the heck anymore,it helps me relax. I love it!

• Like 3

When I began I smoked 3 cigars a day at least, now between 2 and 5 a week.

The switch is not price related, I just enjoy them more this way.

• Like 2

I’m two a week, on average. 

• Like 1

I'm on a 1 a day currently but would love to take it to 2 a day. Unfortunately, my sinus can’t take it and it affects how I asleep. Despite that, I do smoke 2 a day occasionally on weekends and holidays. 

• Like 1

On 7/21/2023 at 3:14 AM, Hammer Smokin' said:

Used to smoke more when they weren't stupidly priced. Now it's just one or two a week. 

I think the same thing but then I realized going to the pub I would spend 5 US dollars on a cheap beer and 10 dollars on a fancy beer. I can put down 6 or 7 a night. Just one Partagas Short a night is 10 dollars and that's all I need.

• Like 2

I knew my cigar intake was wild lately but seeing this latest series of posts, I need to slow my ass down! I smoked a ninfa, 2 petit cetros and a Punch DC today. 😵‍💫

• Like 2