Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?

341 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was asked this question yesterday and I replied 3 to 4. Then I realised that I was just guessing. 

Let's find out ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see two groups already forming: one or two a week and one or two a day. 

My average is 2. Though I go weeks without any then smash 3 or 4 on a weekend with the boys. 

I usually smoke at least one cigar every day when I am home, sometimes 2-3. Every once in a while I won’t for whatever reason. Right now I am in temporary retirement mode so it is rare I don’t have a

I wish I could accurately gauge how many cigars I smoke. I am binge smoker. I'll smoke 2-4 in one sitting, but may not have any cigars for a week or two. I think I smoke a 100 cigars a year?  I could be way off on either side.

• Like 1

Seven per week is pretty accurate for me. May miss a day here or there and double up occasionally too. Right now I'm mixing in 2 or 3 CC's a week, down considerably from the good ol' days.

• Like 1

I’d be lucky to get one in Mon - Fri. Not possible at work and only chance at home is once the kids gone down. One or two max is typical weekend. Usually back to back when I catch a decent break / kids nap time. 

In the winter and colder months it tends to be one to two a week as I really only smoke inside when I'm at home in Philadelphia. I don't enjoy smoking in cold weather and I really don't enjoy my rappers drying out. In the summer it tends to be somewhere between 6-8 depending on whether as I enjoy smoking outside more than anything. Four of those six usually end up being on the weekends as I'll have one with coffee in the morning, and another one after dinner. When I own the house at the beach that number could have been 12 a week as I tended to smoke three or four cigars a day on the weekends and one or two on a Friday night. 

City life is a drag and it has slowed me down considerably , back home one if not two a day . The restrictions in the city stangle where you can smoke in comfort....which is almost everywhere.