Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?

Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?  

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I knew my cigar intake was wild lately but seeing this latest series of posts, I need to slow my ass down! I smoked a ninfa, 2 petit cetros and a Punch DC today. 😵‍💫

Those JLP Petit Cetro are a good bang for your buck stick.

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see two groups already forming: one or two a week and one or two a day. 

My average is 2. Though I go weeks without any then smash 3 or 4 on a weekend with the boys. 

I usually smoke at least one cigar every day when I am home, sometimes 2-3. Every once in a while I won’t for whatever reason. Right now I am in temporary retirement mode so it is rare I don’t have a

I average 2-3 per week year round. Typically, Friday evening, Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning (always a Trini Reyes on Sundays). 

• Like 2

Was 1-3 a week for many years. With some uptick in summer, 3 per weekend some weeks and downturn in winter, sometimes zero a week.     

About a year ago became one a day w/often a smaller format on morning commute. And was surprised to even enjoy a twice a day a few times - which was something that previously seemed dizzying  

This past couple of months I've been back to 1-3 and feel enjoying flavors more at this pace for now.  

Vacation = about 1 a day regardless. 

* if i crack open an aged box that are like 10/10 i also may smoke through it having almost one daily   

• Like 1

My lungs will not allow me a continuous stretch of multiple cigar days. Even at my height of smoking. 

But I have a friend that smokes cigs, cigars, and weed like it's nobody's business and his lungs are in great shape. 

1 per my health insurance attestation…

But since we’re all friends, it’s more like 3-5 per week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

Maybe 1 or possibly 2 per month.

At that rate, you would end up smoking less than one box of cigars a year. I'm imagining the effect on my wallet if I cut my spending back to 1 box a year. That would be epic! :daydream:

I average two to three per day usually, with a full session once a week with the crew of 3-6 cigars.

Last few months have been lighter due to family demands but I’d say my normal weekly average is 20.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

At that rate, you would end up smoking less than one box of cigars a year. I'm imagining the effect on my wallet if I cut my spending back to 1 box a year. That would be epic! :daydream:

LOL, I used to smoke around 2 - 3 per week and have slowed substantially down in my smoking.  I have over 2,500 cigars in my collection (almost entirely boxes of Cubans from 1998 - 2020) and have recently bought a lot of bundles of the Nudies and find them quite good but still do not fill my itch of smoking a Cuban cigar with that Cuban taste. I am lucky to have bought all of my boxes of Cuban cigars before Cigarmageddon in 2022 and the crazy and ridiculous increase of Cuban cigars by Habanos S.A.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Gamehawker said:

I have over 2,500 cigars in my collection

At a rate of 24 cigars smoked per year, that collection will last you 104 years. Just think, in the year 2128 you will finally be able to smoke the last cigar from your collection and it will likely have over 100 years of age on it! :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

I have over 2,500 cigars in my collection

I'm in the same ballpark with CCs...at my current rate, that's only about 3-4 years worth. I'm not restocking at today's prices so finding daily NCs will need to happen before I run out. That has been a challenge so far. I don't mind an NC or 2 per week, but I haven't found good value NCs that are interesting enough as a daily smoke outside of the 2021 N1, but I don't have a lifetime supply of those...I wish I did. 😁

• Like 1

During the summer outdoor smoking season I average about 2-3 a week. During the fall duck and deer hunting seasons I average about 1-2 a week depending on weather and how hunting season is going. During the winter, smoking for me is non-existent. So on average, probably 1-2 a week. I currently have enough of what I would call daily cigars to last about 2 years and am trying to find some NC to supplement my meagre Cuban supply.

3 hours ago, traveller said:

How many of you are smoking exclusively outside, versus a mix of outdoor and enclosed space, or exclusively inside?

I'm 50/50. Smoke in my truck a lot. While fishing outside,sometimes in the house but that's wearing thin. Many times on the back deck when the wind is down.

5 hours ago, traveller said:

How many of you are smoking exclusively outside, versus a mix of outdoor and enclosed space, or exclusively inside?

A mix for me, in my basement lounge when the weather is bad and outside, mostly in the Spring/Summer.

I used to smoke Cubans almost daily before the pricehike. Now I smoke maybe two cigars a week....  Quality over quantity.

1 every night. Many Fridays and Saturdays I smoke a second. Always outside.  

I can't imagine having more time to smoke. I really will need to factor that into any retirement planning.  

On 5/7/2024 at 6:50 PM, traveller said:

I have an inside lounge in my house, that is where I smoke most all my cigars. When I go to herfs it’s always outside but here in sunny oc that’s not really a problem. 🙂