Friends of Habanos Name change?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOH will certainly remain.   Monkey as well.  World Wildlife Federation checks on the Monkey every 12 months and they believe he is in a positive emotional environment. 

We kept it simple.  URL will change to FOHcigars.com  Under the FOH will be" FOH Friends of the Habano       Timeline will be well before the end of May 

Should've told HSA to FOHgettaboutit 😁

10 minutes ago, Ken Gargett said:

i'd go friends of non-cubans to piss these idiots off. 

but then it is not my business. 

The HSA people I deal with are mortified that IP legal have nothing better to do :rotfl:

To be fair, it is a fantastic opportunity to reposition. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RDB said:

Well, we would all adapt. Havana, Habana, Habanos, Habananas. This is a great place and others will find it so.

My one request would be to drop the smoking monkey logo. It’s not cool. Humans can choose to smoke, but animals are not for our entertainment.

I always just thought that was@Ken GargettitGargett , but you raise a good point, does Rob force him to smoke all of those freebies?

• Haha 4

You've branded this site FOH for awhile and all of sudden they have issues? Sheezz.

I'm not sure what to rebrand it to? Friends Of Havanas maybe seems the closest fit.

Does this mean all the youtube videos need to be rebranded as well? That will be a massive undertaking.

Sorry there doing this to you guys!

7 minutes ago, Chibearsv said:

I’d recommend not discussing in a public forum lest some dickweed registers the domains to sell back to you. 

on that note the foh.com domain is parked, and has a "may be for sale" message on it.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Bijan said:

on that note the foh.com domain is parked, and has a "may be for sale" message on it.

May be unrelated but you never know 🤔

Growing up I was taught that “a change is as good as a rest.” Hopefully this change will help propel FOH to even greater heights. 

• Like 2

• Trevor2118 changed the title to Friends of Habanos Name change?