Friends of Habanos Name change?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FOH will certainly remain.   Monkey as well.  World Wildlife Federation checks on the Monkey every 12 months and they believe he is in a positive emotional environment. 

We kept it simple.  URL will change to FOHcigars.com  Under the FOH will be" FOH Friends of the Habano       Timeline will be well before the end of May 

Should've told HSA to FOHgettaboutit 😁

FriendsofHalcyon - peaceful tranquil

FriendsofHerbology - covers al things you can smoke :)

FriendsofHilarity - I mean... ken.... enough said.

FriendsofHonor - no american politics though :)

FriendsofHispaniola - might be confusing, but the origin place of tobacco apparently

• Like 2

**How 'bout "Cubaphiles of the World" !  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Is this a good time to remind them that FOH is a US based business who doesn’t recognize their copyright? IANAL, but in theory you could sell the domain to someone in the US and simply use FOH.com with a redirect for purchases. I’m sure there’s a Bob A. in the US that is practically family or will be after a new found habit. 

I know none of that helps, but in either case, what a load of shit. You’d think they have bigger issues to worry about right now. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, B44 said:

Is this a good time to remind them that FOH is a US based business who doesn’t recognize their copyright? IANAL, but in theory you could sell the domain to someone in the US and simply use FOH.com with a redirect for purchases. I’m sure there’s a Bob A. in the US that is practically family or will be after a new found habit. 

I know none of that helps, but in either case, what a load of shit. You’d think they have bigger issues to worry about right now. 

US based? Where'd you get that idea?

• Haha 2

Great thread @El Presidente and sorry for all the bother! Good news you can keep FoH. I suppose if one had to change I'd keep a similar sentiment or swap out with synonyms:

- Companions of Cubans (CoC, or Cocs as a description of a group of smokers)

- Lovers of the Leaf 

- Pals of the Puro

- Society of the Stogie 

I'm sure others can think of some other combinations 🙂 would also understand though if you wanted a complete rebrand 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Trevor2118 changed the title to Friends of Habanos Name change?