What's your latest NC purchase?

10 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I got a couple at my local B&M. He has some good quality there but you'll pay for it.

Diamond Crown Robusto. My Father La Opulencia. And I scored on this Davidoff Churchill Late Hour. Sweet! I'll let them all rest a bit.

Nice purchases, I’ve had the Davidoff and really enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bought these from the B&M I'm a member of. Been waiting a long time for these. Eye Of the Shark.  

Very happy to finally get a box of these!

First time buying NCs in a long, long time so I went with some safe bets: Padrón 1964 Anniversary Exclusivos Tatuaje (Miami) Selección de Cazador Noellas Padron w

1 minute ago, Puro_Lover83 said:

Nice. I thought those Novedosos were cuban tobacco?

I have no definitive information so I went NC, taste is what matters most to me.  These won in that regard.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Edicion said:

I have little-to-no experience with NCs but picked up some that I think are good to try. How did I do?

Just based on size, I will have the La Ley or the Macanudo in the morning with a coffee, the others afternoon/evening after a meal.

The Carrillo Prequel is such a good cigar and a favourite of mine. 👍🔥💜

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Edicion said:

I have little-to-no experience with NCs but picked up some that I think are good to try. How did I do?

Just based on size, I will have the La Ley or the Macanudo in the morning with a coffee, the others afternoon/evening after a meal.

The MF no. 4 lancero is quite nice. Have been considering buying a couple of them to have at hand. Haven't tried the others. 

• Thanks 1

Can you recommend any online cigar shop from USA that has good selection (Padron, Opus X etc) and sends cigars to abroad (US airforce base to Middle East). ? Please send PM.

It's Al Udeid Air Base in Doha. I have no idea will any cigar shop be able to send there anything.

Edited by Homer

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, superman0234 said:

Restocking MB3s.  Trying out the Epernay.  RPs were a freebie.

Have you had a chance to try the MB3 maduro? I'm curious and might try them out soon.

Cheers!

40 minutes ago, riderpride said:

Have you had a chance to try the MB3 maduro? I'm curious and might try them out soon.

Cheers!

I have not.  MB3 is my all time favorite cigar so I do want to, just haven't had a chance to pick any up.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 2:46 AM, riderpride said:

Cheers!

I like MB3 a lot too. Got some Maduro version but yet to try.

MB3 is so underrated within the Oliva lines.

• Like 1

Well thanks. Y'all just convinced me to give the MB3 a try. I generally like Oliva stuff but haven't tried these. For under a hundred bucks a box I figured what the hell. First NCs I've actually purchased in a long time.

• Like 1