You have the hands on the controls. What cigar would you bring out next?

Ramon Allones Especiales N° 2 with the green/white Allones Extra band in varnished boxes of 10 and 20. Doubt if it would be a blockbuster but I would enjoy it!

The previously mentioned BHK 46 would be a good idea for a blockbuster, but I would also add a tubo version of it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robusto sellecion as it is without the 40€ premium on the box. would be a great intro for a lot of newbies and nice little gifts.

Not one cigar ok, but I believe it would be a good move for the business

Promote

Ramon Allones Superiores

from LCDH special to regular production in cabinets of 25.

Tight quality / blend controll and you have a winner.

Cheers, Alex

Just bring back the Punch Super Selection No. 2!

In a new idea line of thought I completely agree on Behike 46, PL Lancero or regular production Lonsdale.

just bring back some of the great deleted cigar of the last decade i am sure they will sell, everybody wants them from what i can see.

I guess we always want what we can't have hungry.gif

Just bring back the Punch Super Selection No. 2!

In a new idea line of thought I completely agree on Behike 46, PL Lancero or regular production Lonsdale.

Can't imagine a PL Lancero selling too well with so many Encantos still lying around mate!

If 500,000 need to be sold per year then there's probably 2 options.

1. High end, Cohiba or Montecristo, at least 50 ring gauge and at least 5 1/2 inches long. New band and probably new line within the brand. They'd sell in airports, Russia, China and the Middle East.

2. Cheap. "Quintero Favoritos Extra", stick an extra half inch on the Favoritos, put a strip of something shiny on the band and dress box them. 4 euro/$5 each. Cigar smokers would buy them.

Cohiba Petit Piramides (Linea Clasica) available in the standard varnished Cohiba boxes in 10s and 25s cab boxes - same bands as the new Piramides Extra.

Then have a limited run of LCDH exclusive 25s jars numbered 1 to 10,000 of the first batch but delay the release for 11 months after it has been announced - the Americans are sure to snap all this up within a week. :lol:

Once you have cashed in for this year. Repeat in the next year with the Cohiba Petit Robusto while releasing the follow through of the Cohiba Piramides Extra and the Petit Piramides, the standard production Cohiba Piramides.

With whatever remaining stock, in 2016 during a special invite only gala dinner celebrating the 50 years of the Cohiba brand, release an ultra limited humidor edition containing 50 of each of the Cohiba Piramides Extra, Piramides and Petit Piramides calling it the Cohiba 50th Anniversary Humidor, limited from 1 - 500. Each cigar has a special second band.

Ramon Allones Especiales N° 2 with the green/white Allones Extra band in varnished boxes of 10 and 20. Doubt if it would be a blockbuster but I would enjoy it!

The previously mentioned BHK 46 would be a good idea for a blockbuster, but I would also add a tubo version of it.

This would do it for me! +1

images%5CPunch_Petit_Piramide_cigar_full_1.jpg

Petit Piramide - a new special release size

Move to regular production. 50 x 5.0". Nothing in the regular Punch line-up like this. Great name everyone knows, great size. 25's, Cabs. Regular price in the line-up.

Purely from the "what would sell a crapload" point of view: A Cohiba Petit Edmundo size with some of them packaged in numbered limited edition jars (I'm thinking 5k jars) and the rest in vBN 10ers and 25ers. Will also have to offer tubos.

In terms of what I would personally be buying, it would be RA898v, though <shrug>

Por Larranga Lancero cab of 50. Beautiful big gold band and simple larranga logo on the box. Mmm, it could be a tasty little bugger

I would loveeeee that!!!

Yes. If they could match the blend and get it right, Id buy 3 boxes in a heartbeat...

Agreed. Hopefully they would be more sensible in price. $400+ for 25s just seems too much. I think at least 75% of that goes to the jar and fancy box.

If 500,000 need to be sold per year then there's probably 2 options.

1. High end, Cohiba or Montecristo, at least 50 ring gauge and at least 5 1/2 inches long. New band and probably new line within the brand. They'd sell in airports, Russia, China and the Middle East.

2. Cheap. "Quintero Favoritos Extra", stick an extra half inch on the Favoritos, put a strip of something shiny on the band and dress box them. 4 euro/$5 each. Cigar smokers would buy them.

Great point sir, that as of Altadis oversight, master blenders don't tell management what should be rolled. But rather, that management demands of a certain criteria, and the master blenders try to fill it. The artistic license is effectively lost.