FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Padron 1926 Series No. 2 Maduro with ample age (about 3-4 years since I purchased it).

543b5bf0fd1235bc16acaaaf1da95fcf.jpg

Having a big can of Suntory the Premium Malts with this.

3bd587227237bc236f76327da6b55022.jpg

Age certainly has mellowed this spicy blend making it suave and well integrated. Very complex and nuancey.

• Like 2

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Padron 1926 Series No. 2 Maduro with ample age (about 3-4 years since I purchased it).

543b5bf0fd1235bc16acaaaf1da95fcf.jpg

Having a big can of Suntory the Premium Malts with this.

3bd587227237bc236f76327da6b55022.jpg

Age certainly has mellowed this spicy blend making it suave and well integrated. Very complex and nuancey.

I was just looking through my Padron...in a humidor in a fridge...I always seem to go for something else ..good to see it was a nice smoke ..might have to fire one up smile.png

• Like 1

Past couple of days:

BBF LOE OCT13. Excellent. Strangely the sharpness from youth is sort of enjoyable.

i0BSO9p.jpg

Punch Punch BAM MAR13. Pretty good. Burning my way through this box as I'm coming to grips with the fact that I just don't love punch.

lpiEgzU.jpg

HU Mag50 BUM JUN14. Youngin, but boy are these good ROTT.

za9pKDY.jpg

• Like 3

DPG Blue Lancero. Garbage! Tasteless and flat. I guess either my palate has moved on or the tobacco just isn't what it was when they first hit the scene.

I was just looking through my Padron...in a humidor in a fridge...I always seem to go for something else ..good to see it was a nice smoke ..might have to fire one up smile.png

these posts inspired me to smoke one (padron 1926 maduro) with a few years on it as well and I was pleasantly surprised. First non Cuban I have smoked in a year or so that was this enjoyable. It was really sweet and as stated earlier the spice, although still there, was much more balanced than a fresh one. Thanks for the inspiration.

Very nice Upmann Monarcas a/t BD 2007 yesterday. Now a OR RG Perlas - first one of these that actually didn't make me want to immediately throw away the 2 remaining boxes that I have. Still doesn't mean they are good - just not God-awful.

f9d4f7b8045a1e63c5ab9e794c2bedeb.jpg

0f08fcd5c2c41f01eed2a902e79c2114.jpg

b0084dd302077e1c58252af516eaefd5.jpg

• Like 1

Now a OR RG Perlas - first one of these that actually didn't make me want to immediately throw away the 2 remaining boxes that I have. Still doesn't mean they are good - just not God-awful.

Really? That awful? I guess I've had very good luck, all the RG that I've smoked have been pretty good smoke for the money. Sorry to hear that, I really like the profile on those (when they are smokable of course)

• Like 1

Really? That awful? I guess I've had very good luck, all the RG that I've smoked have been pretty good smoke for the money. Sorry to hear that, I really like the profile on those (when they are smokable of course)

I'm a huge fan of RG - just the Perlas don't suit me at all.

• Like 1

Very nice Upmann Monarcas a/t BD 2007 yesterday. Now a OR RG Perlas - first one of these that actually didn't make me want to immediately throw away the 2 remaining boxes that I have. Still doesn't mean they are good - just not God-awful.

f9d4f7b8045a1e63c5ab9e794c2bedeb.jpg

0f08fcd5c2c41f01eed2a902e79c2114.jpg

b0084dd302077e1c58252af516eaefd5.jpg

How did the Monarcas compare to a sir winston?

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy