• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How did the Monarcas compare to a sir winston?

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

This one was stronger and more earthy. Previous ones from this box were actually quite similar in taste to a Sir Winnie. Disclaimer: I have not had any Sir Winnie's from 2007 - only from 2002, 2003, 2008, and 2010.

2013 RyJ Beli

1st third - Brilliant.

2nd third - Quite enjoyable.

Final third - Next time I'll just grab an Ex4.

Half way through the belicosos I lit up an Exhibicion No.4 to compare. The Belicosos had a much richer body, but monotous character. It certainly had that black forest cake vibe like the Perit Corona. The Exhibicion No.4 had a level of complexity that was more pleasing. Both similar bloodline (obviously), but the Exhibicion No.4 had a finesse the Belicosos couldn't touch. Both paired nicely with the Barley Wine I was drinking.

96c834b845e5c3e187a46cab121f58ea.jpg378a348e21d59976353389a7acaa7fc0.jpg

Bolivar Super Corona - a bit harsh and bitter. Probably needed more rest but the leather and coffee notes were great.

RA Italia - very very good. Would love to put a few more boxes down.

• Like 1

13870ec255417a377362044eee28cee0.jpg

A sly RASS and Clydesdale Stout for my pre dinner party relaxation.

The new lighter achieved a perfect light...even with it blowing a 25 knot Easterly straight into the hammock and just have to say "suitably impressed" with the DuPont Defi Extreme !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Tried one of my Sancho Panza Sanchos tonight... Not bad, a little light maybe do to the age, but an all round enjoyable smoke!...

How long did it last? Thinking about getting some monte a's but if it's 3 hours plus might just get the 5er.