FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Recently got my first box. Would you recommend I dive in or throw them in the back of the humi? What was your box code?

My box code is OPG Feb 14. Right at a year old. A little more age they will be even better :)

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Siglo IV, my first, and second.

First was a construction disaster that I put down after a half inch. Thankfully the second smoked perfectly. Honey cream start, not much of a middle, spicy finish. Lite to medium strength. No thirds, but a linear flavour development with cream subsiding, coffee filling the middle, and spice building to the nub. Medium-full strength at the end. Hope the rest of the box is like the second and not the first.

ab41d1bc007343559e9529157b3573b2.jpg

Johnny O Laguito No 2....when fresh they were tight but after a year they've opened up and settled down. The camera gave some sort of weird greenish tint near the top that isn't present on the cigar. Never disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

2001 Diplomaticos No.1 - beautiful except for the bloody great hole I hadnt spotted beneath the band. Had to keep a finger over it while smoking. Draw was never right. Pitched it half way through.

Pre-2003 'two dot' Cohiba Lancero. Unknown age. Found this in a dark corner of a humidor of an obscure tobacconist in London and was super excited. Bought the three remaining. Average to poor. Mild and a bit dusty. Not much flavour.

An infuriating day of smoking....

Today is my birthday so I've enjoyed myself a bit.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1423090467.483867.jpg

Started my morning with coffee and a HdM Hoyo de San Juan. Very nice for such a young cigar (OCT 14). Tasty enough for a box imo, and at that vitola it will last a while for me.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1423090578.716008.jpg

At lunch, I met up with some buddies for a quick Diplomaticos 5. Got this one as a ride along from BonVivant so I'm not sure the age. Smoked like a dream.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1423090706.317154.jpg

Decided to cap the day off with a '98 Trinidad Fundadores. Construction is flawless and the flavors are so rich.

Happy Birthday Dalton.

• Like 1