FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Good to be smoking premium again:

ULA 2014 LGC Inmensos

POL 2010 LGC Inmensos

H. Upmann No. 2 Reserva 2014

post-319-0-32927200-1421821068.jpgpost-319-0-04249200-1421821069.jpg

After this week, it'll be back to Troyas, Belvederes, and Epicures for me... happy.png

Ol' Winter.......

I have A box of 2014 LGC Imenso what did you think of it, same box code I have them in deep storage just wondering if they are smokeing good now!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Who makes those scissors? They look pretty fancy.

These are the Donatus Big Cut in matte finish. Heirloom quality and well worth the 125 euros or so they cost. I haven't found a source in US for them :(

How was it?

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Gotta say I was a little underwhelmed. Nice aged tobacco thing which was enjoyable, but I'm not getting much else. Still, there are worse ways to spend an hour and a half.

'10 Noellas. Yummy as it is but certainly getting better by time. One of my favourites.

50e24740aa08d9db6efc5335175a8672.jpg

On the other hand, have the 13 jar as well, which is nowhere close to the '10. Construction is much poorer, bought blind so turned out to be one of my biggest regrets last year. Maybe aging will help but not hopeful..

• Like 1

Those SLR Pacificos look great. They are on my watch list since a year. How are they also in flavir profile?

Saint Luis Rey Pacificos, a 2009 Regional Edition for the Asia-Pacific with a rather oxidised band.

a17569f0bb093206b1a85466fa7d45e9.jpg

Having this with some Taketsuru 12 Year Old.

068ecd6d5cefd026ca5d46062e928b0c.jpg

Lovely smoke as always.

image.jpg

My third day in havava, visit hotel nacional. image.jpg walk in to paradise, each Casa is beautiful. Enjoy every single time I was on any Casa.. image.jpg pick up a Trinidad coloniales, walk out in to el patio Oder me some Havana club 7 años, the best place to IMO to set down and relax and enjoy the night or day time, the only thing I was upset of hotel nacional? They were out of ashtrays:(((((...

Amigo you sound like a LCDH addict. LOL

Didn't like main... I'm with u..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I throughly enjoyed it, it's still a little rough around the edges though.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

ERDM Anniv RE.....very good, not even close to being ready yet but continuing to move in the right direction, all of the bones are there to be that much better in time, I went midget deep on these hoping it pays off one day

I keep procrastinating about pulling the trigger on these!

I keep procrastinating about pulling the trigger on these!

I would get a box, but even on sale (which they constantly are), my cheapskate reflex gets triggered and I just can't do it. Had a fiver and really liked them.