• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I would get a box, but even on sale (which they constantly are), my cheapskate reflex gets triggered and I just can't do it. Had a fiver and really liked them.

I keep thinking that they'll be around for a while yet. That and I work out the exchange rate and then remember that they're a box of 20...

Great to finally start feeling better. Went for A long walk up Freemont st. had A Partagas Lusitania first one in A long time! This particular one came from Lance with some age excellent, nubbed it. This morning A Cohiba Sig.#2 very good with A year and A half on it.

• Like 1

ERDM Anniv RE.....very good, not even close to being ready yet but continuing to move in the right direction, all of the bones are there to be that much better in time, I went midget deep on these hoping it pays off one day

Good to know, thanks. Love the ashtray. Give you 5 bucks for it. LOL
  • Like 1

'13 Upmann 2 w/ Barbancourt 15. Another long stressful week has come to an end. Yippee!! :D<br /><br />0c612f80c1de1270ac2477e4aa48c55b.jpg<br/>

• Like 1

'13 Upmann 2 w/ Barbancourt 15. Another long stressful week has come to an end. Yippee!! biggrin.png<br /><br />0c612f80c1de1270ac2477e4aa48c55b.jpg<br/>

How is the Barbancourt 15? I just bought a bottle of the 8 yr yesterday and have to confess to being underwhelmed.

Dig the stickers, BTWs

• Like 1

How is the Barbancourt 15? I just bought a bottle of the 8 yr yesterday and have to confess to being underwhelmed.

Dig the stickers, BTWs

It's really good! Not overly sweet, oaky n fruity w/ some butterscotch on the finish. Smooth with minimal bite in the throat. If you're in the states, I can send you a sample to try, if you like. Or tell ya where to grab a bottle at closeout price. ;).

Dig the stickers, BTWs

The stickers are Buckeye leaves, btw... :)

It's really good! Not overly sweet, oaky n fruity w/ some butterscotch on the finish. Smooth with minimal bite in the throat. If you're in the states, I can send you a sample to try, if you like. Or tell ya where to grab a bottle at closeout price. wink.png.

While I really appreciate the offer, I can get it easily for I think $38 at the same joint I got the 8 yr at. I was just wondering as I'm new to the world of rum, after spending the last 15 years being more of a mid-shelf bourbon and top shelf tequila and vodka guy.party.gif

• Like 1

While I really appreciate the offer, I can get it easily for I think $38 at the same joint I got the 8 yr at. I was just wondering as I'm new to the world of rum, after spending the last 15 years being more of a mid-shelf bourbon and top shelf tequila and vodka guy.party.gif

Go for it. If ya need any other rum suggestions, ya know where to find me.

I've just gone through a bottle of the Barbancourt 15 and felt it quite enjoyable. Good balance between sweet and spice. Worth trying on your rum journey.
  • Like 1

This morning A PLMontecarlo A very nice box, not one dud so far with only six left! I'm going to try and order the same box code, hope I get as lucky!

Friday night my lovely wife and shared these:

B9CD592F-E392-4131-8459-D51D06634A0D_zps

F6C552C6-E87A-4F4A-BA06-B7DF0DB70382_zps

She was a fan of both. I enjoyed the Cohiba more than the LGC but it seemed to get better in the 2nd half.

50DB30BD-9643-431F-8D21-20C7598EAC67_zps

This was by far both of our favorite.

Yesterday:

AAE98F9B-E689-42E1-B252-B992E419ABC1_zps

Very disappointing. Didn't enjoy it at all. Very little flavor, reminded me of a pile of burning leaves.

• Like 3

Partagas Presidente (UNKNOWN AGE)

Been wanting to try one for a while and this is easily one of the best Partagas I've had - it had none of what I call the "dead zones" that seem to plague Partagas - lengths along the cigar where the flavors seem to fall flat before coming back again to the fore.

• Like 1