• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Boli Libertador - awesome, even though very mild for a Boli. This was after the best Profiteroles I ever had - they were filled with Foie Gras and Caramel cream - I'm still drooling.

post-7384-142311606133.jpg

post-7384-14231160777.jpg

• Like 3

Punch punch earlier but I think I'll nub this Epi deluxe. Might not be complex but it's definitely on. I have three storage units, an eighty count desktop though at one stage it housed 120 monte Carlos with room for more, a 150l Coolidor for long term that I obviously don't smoke out of much and a 150 count desktop. Everything out of this 150 count has been fantastic lately and the 80 not so much, while 6 months ago the opposite was the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

A gift from my brother-in-law. Thanks George. This beautiful Montecristo No.1 I dry boxed for 5 days as his humidor is around 70-72rh. It sat in mine at 69 rh for 3 to 4 weeks. Smoked wonderfully from begining to end with a beautiful thick creamy taste and hints of vanilla.

post-23478-0-47943600-1423218525_thumb.j

• Like 3

Great sticks with a great friend this evening. ok.gif

A 1998 Partags SDC No 1 to start off the night. Simply surreal. Pictured in the glass is some Mead. The first and last time I'll drink it. Horrible stuff. Had the taste of what I'll call "distilled feet" covermouth.gif

attachicon.gifa1_1.jpg

A 2010 BHK52. Smoked nicely.

attachicon.gifa2_1.jpg

A 2011 RASS (50 cab, POL MAR 11) Good, but either it needs more rest of my palate was spoiled by the first two cigars.

attachicon.gifa3_1.jpg

Not pictured an HU Half Corona. Very good night cap cigar.

Looks like you and Silent P had a good night!

Great sticks with a great friend this evening. ok.gif

Pictured in the glass is some Mead. The first and last time I'll drink it. Horrible stuff. Had the taste of what I'll call "distilled feet".

Shame about the Mead mate as they can be unbelievably good.

We have a high end brand of Organic Manuka honey mead which is divine...

6241d55885af3ec163b86656308ef2f0.jpg

Mead can get sometimes get funky tastes from wild yeasts if the fermentation gets infected...

Try one of ours and you will be suitably impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk