FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Shame about the Mead mate as they can be unbelievably good.

We have a high end brand of Organic Manuka honey mead which is divine...

Mead can get sometimes get funky tastes from wild yeasts if the fermentation gets infected...

Try one of ours and you will be suitably impressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering if you would chime in on my mead comment given your username. :P:lol:

You described what I experienced well. There was a slight, crisp honey note on the sip, which then turned very musty and foul and then finished with a cheap apple cider taste. Perhaps it was infected, though there were no visual cues.

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I was wondering if you would chime in on my mead comment given your username. :P:lol:

You described what I experienced well. There was a slight, crisp honey note on the sip, which then turned very musty and foul and then finished with a cheap apple cider taste. Perhaps it was infected, though there were no visual cues.

The secret of a really great mead is in the quality of honey used and to make it a medium sweet mead.

Our has been referred to by refined clientele as "liquid panty remover" so don't be wearing your thong bro when you hit a few bottles haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoking a La Escepcion tonight paired with some zacapa 23. Gifted to me by frank a year or two back! Delicious smoke

post-8716-0-35857300-1423269625_thumb.jp

• Like 4

Been contemplating buying a box of these.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Go for it - construction is spot on and the flavours are very nice (if you enjoy Punch).

Gotta love the old school simple bands, too.

• Like 2

How are these Picadores smoking now? Akin to PLPC/MC in that they need a few years, or enjoyable now?

Enjoyable now, like the PL Secretos imo. But will undoubtedly be better a few years down the road. The one I had today had very few rough notes to speak of though.