• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

edanahug.jpg

Okay, really weird occurrence just happened! I smooth talked my way into having this cigar (SLR Serie A). We had an epic meal at home. Long story short, my dad was gifted 10 dozen Tasmanian oysters by his fishmonger mate (longer story for another time) and gave 2 dozen to my wife at lunch today. So, we thought we would splurge a little to match the dinner.

qesa9a9e.jpg

I opened a Louis Roederer.

yga5a9u6.jpg

Anyway, dinner was epic! Nice little antipasto plate, oysters, some Asian inspired steamed Snapper.

ybudetaz.jpg

I complemented the chef and said it needed to be finished rightly. So, with permission, I grabbed a PSP Serie A from the man himself. Cheers Rob!

20 mins in, my wife walks out to the back balcony and wants to try. She is a gastronomic genius and I am a lucky man, and I am intrigued to hear her thoughts on it. She is not a smoker, apart from the odd cigarette, going back many years when she was well inebriated. She has sampled a few cigars here and there, when in the mood but never really took to the whole experience. But this most recent experience has her very intrigued! As we are both foodies, I am constantly pontificating to her about the glorious flavour profiles of cigars. Anyway, I ask her about this Serie A, and what she takes away from it, and she says "Vanilla." And she acted all surprised. "Nice dessert?" I say.

So, at the end of the day...I am stoked!

Salute,

Jeremy

From my mobile phone

Bloody brilliant !!

• Like 1

Who told you that was a 1998 Cohiba Esplendido?

Nice catch.... It's not, I realized when I looked at the band that I had grabbed one of my 2012's thinking it was a 98.... Nice catch!! I left it up to see if anyone would notice... You win a cigar!

• Like 1

I had very high hopes for this Vintage 1997 Esplendito

...but it was an absolute dog rocket so was forced to let it die just past halfway as the flavour profile was just horrific !

jy3esepe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess I will feel sorry for my self with a PSP Des Dieux and a bit of lemon...and a splash of gin and tonic ...oysters not much better Jeremy

attachicon.gif004.JPG

Good schtuff bro!

Also had one yesterday after the coffee tasting with a 'roni on deck!

du3e2u6a.jpg

Was loads of fun, but pretty hard work too!

etymysub.jpg

From my mobile phone

• Like 1

Shorts. Last one from a box of May 12, much better with 2 years rest.