• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

A very earthy "old school Bolivar" tasting Bolivar Coronas Gigantes. No BD.post-7384-13970174764117.jpg

The iPad Air still takes crappy pictures...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last couple days RASS, MUR JUL 13, decent and enjoyable. Jl #2 BMU MAY 13, rich aroma and flavors, Right now the JL was the winner but both good in there own way.

9ypyqypu.jpg

I am not working tomoza! So in your face errybody!

I mentioned almonds today on another post and it got me thinking...what would a Godfather cocktail taste like with a cigar? And what cigar would one pair it with? So, I have gone with an SLR Serie A. (I hope that meets your approval).

Must say, I am in a pretty good place. I went with the Bushmills 'cause my wife is Irish and I am half italian, hence the Disaronno!

Salute!

Disclaimer:- I am down to 72.6kgs in our 12 week challenge, so this has my wife's approval as a special mid-week treat for doing so well!

From my mobile phone

• Like 2

Pou 13 mag 50. It's the real deal...stone fruit bomb and what I have been searching for from a mag50 for some time...