• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How did this smoke? I have a box from 2009 that I haven't touched in years and wondered how they are coming along.

I have 2 of these boxes from 08, and I'm now having a very hard time keeping my hands off of them. Great cigars
  • Like 1

Had a Davidoff Grand Cru No.5 on Saturday night, my first Davidoff. Picked this single up in the Davidoff shop in London in October last year.

Very good construction, perfect draw and a flawless burn. Was ok overall, Mild-to-Medium bodied, but a tad bitter throughout and no real or interesting flavours to be honest, which was a real shame as it showed promise!

post-16354-0-68988200-1397512902_thumb.j

Tried a little experiment today. Had a JL 1, then had a JL 2 immediately after just so I could see what differences I could tell. While I really like the cg vitola, I preferred the JL 2 and found it to have a more pleasant citrus character.

Unfortunately a very close passed away this week as well as a son of a friend who ended his life.... Has been an emotional downpour for my family and I so now I am trying to relax and smoke in their honor filling time thinking of the memories. Dedicating a Cohiba GR and a Monte A from '95 for these two lost souls who died tragically.

• Like 4

be8ezyga.jpg

Padron 1926 No.2 Natural

A great disappointed, grassy taste all alone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of the hundreds of Padrons, yet alone 1926's, I have NEVER had a Padron that tastes grassy. Hard for me to even imagine one tasting grassy.