• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

4 hours ago, rcarlson said:

"Oh, come on, Judge.  At least I'm mostly sober this time."  

"Son, there's your first problem.  Show up drunk next time and I may just listen to you.." 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:

Amazing Diplomatico ER belux while watching the game, congrats to a well earned victory for Germany 

Good to hear they are amazing.
I picked up 2 last month and will be smoking my first next month.
Couldn't resist the price of them for an ER, and am just starting to explore the ER side of cc's so I have about 4 different ones to try out next month

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, smbauerllc said:

Tatuaje Private Reserve (Black Label) Petit Lancero

My first of these, in fact, my first lancero ever

Great taste, and lots of it but without being too strong or overwhelming to the palate.

Started with a little bite of spice in the first third, but disappeared after that.

Great burn, draw and construction inspite of the wind (which Wyoming always has).

All around another great Cigar by Tatuaje. I'm really beginning to like the marca based on the several I have had so far. 

That's a Jericho Hill Lancero by Crowned Heads actually. A good lancero in its own right as well. Love the Tat Black Label Petit Lanceros though, one of my favorite NCs

That's a Jericho Hill Lancero by Crowned Heads actually. A good lancero in its own right as well. Love the Tat Black Label Petit Lanceros though, one of my favorite NCs
I actually just realized my mistake when I went to dig out my evening Cigar and noticed discrepancies in size in what I had in that tupperdoor.

I will correct it everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:

@Bijan did they ever switch to the gold bands? Bought a box in 2017 and they were white then, well after they would have already switched 

I have some from last year and this year that are gold. Guess it's between 2017 and 2020 then.

Edit: I'll check again when I get home. I wonder if I'm imagining things.