FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 10/8/2020 at 12:11 PM, BigGuns said:
NLDS Game 2. Let’s go, Boys in Blue!!  
image.jpg.297d6caf9a385c1e05123d9612dacb1f.jpg

I see a nice Québécois beer

20 hours ago, BoliDan said:
Punch short de punch and some eagle rare. Freshly arrived box of Sig 2s in mail before my smoke as well. Eos Sep 19. Not ecstatic about the box code, but siglo series rarely disappoint. 
20201008_234205_HDR.jpg.ebcc0a99bc7f1768a2456d6b16f79f66.jpg

What’s wrong with EOS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

5 minutes ago, NicPac said:

2019 Boli PC while my wife and I played golf today on one of the most beautiful properties that’s ever been developed into a golf course. Sheep Ranch at Bandon Dunes. In a couple year when all the turf grows in and matures this place is going to be insane. The turf has already came a long ways since I was last here in July. 

2014 Party Short this evening while relaxing.

2002E62C-ECA9-4307-A8DC-D85665F14820.jpeg

What ya shoot?  Never been there but it’s on my bucket list

11 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

What ya shoot?  Never been there but it’s on my bucket list

We just played 11 holes (sun was setting on 10) for a little warm up right when we got into town. Here for 9 days this trip so lots of golf ahead of me. I was 6 over for those 11 holes. Work and kiddos have kept me busy so I haven’t played much in the past 6 weeks unfortunately. 

Coming here ASAP is a must for anyone who loves the game. This is my 17th trip since 2015 and it literally never gets old. The trips I’ve taken to Bandon and to the UK have shaped and changed golf for me. 

I’ve played in UK and Ireland was miserable (weather), magical, and very memorable.  Bandon is right up there for my next trips.  I’m in Michigan, there’s no quick way to get there, but I’m gonna make it happen.  9 days....damn....I’m so jealous!  Have an incredible time and share some photos!!

• Like 1

Yup. I’ve played through some nasty days as well. The weather is all part of the fun. The stormy days just make the beautiful ones that much more beautiful. I’m outside of Seattle so it’s an easy trip for me luckily. 7 hour drive or 1.5 hour flight plus a 2.5 hour drive. Michigan is an awesome golf state. Crystal Downs probably top 5 golf courses that I want to see in the states. I’ll be sure to post more photos thought out my trip ??

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NicPac said:

Yup. I’ve played through some nasty days as well. The weather is all part of the fun. The stormy days just make the beautiful ones that much more beautiful. I’m outside of Seattle so it’s an easy trip for me luckily. 7 hour drive or 1.5 hour flight plus a 2.5 hour drive. Michigan is an awesome golf state. Crystal Downs probably top 5 golf courses that I want to see in the states. I’ll be sure to post more photos thought out my trip ??

I’ve played it.  Brutal course, not a long course, but greens are bonkers.  Never had my short game traumatized like that.  I remember missing the green pin high, only to watch my chip roll passed the cup, down to front of green, off the green, and 40 yards back down the slope of the fairway.  Made pinehurst 2 and Oakmont look like pitch and putts.  Beautiful property though.  We are blessed here with some amazing courses, just too short of a season.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

I’ve played it.  Brutal course, not a long course, but greens are bonkers.  Never had my short game traumatized like that.  I remember missing the green pin high, only to watch my chip roll passed the cup, down to front of green, off the green, and 40 yards back down the slope of the fairway.  Made pinehurst 2 and Oakmont look like pitch and putts.  Beautiful property though.  We are blessed here with some amazing courses, just too short of a season.

Wow. Sounds like a track you really need some local knowledge to get around it. Knowing where to miss can be invaluable info. I mostly want to see it because it’s one of the few Mackenzie tracks left that stayed true to cost vision. Cypress is obviously another but that’s a tough time to get. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NicPac said:

@mprach024 where do you play most of your golf?

I belong to a club here in Grand Rapids, MI that I live on, Thousand Oaks Golf Club, It’s a good track.  I play others here and there, but I drive my own golf cart to the club, tough to get me to trunk slam these days.  Ever get out this way look me up, there’s loads of awesome courses in Michigan, and love to host you here.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mprach024 said:

I belong to a club here in Grand Rapids, MI that I live on, Thousand Oaks Golf Club, It’s a good track.  I play others here and there, but I drive my own golf cart to the club, tough to get me to trunk slam these days.  Ever get out this way look me up, there’s loads of awesome courses in Michigan, and love to host you here.

Totally get that. My wife and I have been looking for a house on the club I belong too just north of Seattle. Inglewood GC. I’ll definitely take you up on that. A MI golf trip is for sure in my future. Same goes for you. You ever make it out to Seattle I’d love to have you out at my club. 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2020 at 8:39 PM, FatherOfPugs said:

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

I didn't realize that it was a good pour, I'll have to pick some up. There's plenty around here, always passed it up... Have you ever tried the 18 yr? I've always wanted to just taste it and see if it's all hype. Apparently the best years are what they call a "tanked" batch that they used for several years up until 2015...