• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, FatherOfPugs said:

This evening's cigar, ERDM Kon Tiki 1973 ER Los Andes 2017 (not released until 2019) paired with some New Riff. Great pairing so far.

IMG_20200421_192250_697.jpg.d7afc3ea28c6eb80738ec53218c80c8a.jpg

How’d it smoke?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Kongelunden said:

Montecristo Media Corona, box code TES NOV 15. Have smoked through 2/3 of a box, and essentially none of them has truly provide much of the monte 'twang' or taste that I have enjoyed in other formats like the #2 or #1. Although they've reached a decent age, they still taste bland and mostly bitter - probably an unfortunate dud box, or otherwise, the media corona simply isn't for me ?

eC0FVKq.jpg?1

I find these are best relatively fresh, age does them no good

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FatherOfPugs said:

PSP2 and Sazerac Rye 6 yr this evening.

20201008_192059.jpg.f78c0bbc5c631d00e9c50cfab4b24f7c.jpg

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

• Like 2

Just now, GolfT3 said:

Love sazerac 6, one of my favorite ryes and always fun to see a wall of it at the Sazerac bar in NoLa. Wish it wasn’t getting so hard to find.

I just picked up a 1.75L of it today. Haven't seen those in years! It's finally getting to be more reliably on shelves here in DFW. Don't have to hunt it down like a couple years ago when it was all bought up as soon as it landed. 

• Like 1