• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 hours ago, sw15825 said:

Most I've seen have been 500 $ plus or so a box. San Juans way less. They are starting to show up on sales though at more reasonable price. San Juan Tubos, 12$ and change a stick. Sale. So at 20+ a stick, I felt De seco, overpriced. Ive never actually smoked one, just the price turned me off honestly. Maybe I've not looked in the right places tho...

You might want to check the FOH international store.  Rio Secos are currently listed at $370. They also occasionally pop up on 24:24 for even less than that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Luca said:

Some great smokes this weekend with @JohnS 

- Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No.4 (ABO Ago 18)

A tad bitter to start with notes of cocoa and nut. At the halfway point the cigar started to lose its rough edges. The burn was good and it was constructed well.

- Partagas Maduro No.1 (TUE May 20)

I cant believe how smooth and well balanced this cigar was only just at 3 months of age! HSA have done it right with these. Great notes of cherry, and spiciness on the retrohale. 

Thanks so much John for sharing these smokes with me! It was great!

It was my pleasure. The Romeo y Julieta Exhibicion No.4... is right now an under-rated dependable milder RyJ option whilst current Partagas Maduro No.1 is certainly a "hot' cigar at the moment. Habanos S.A has really done right by the Partagas Maduro Linea series (i.e the Partagas Maduro No.1, No.2 and No.3) and 'hit the ball out of the ballpark', so-to-speak on these.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, RDB said:

PLPC from TOS FEB 17. Second one from a dark, oily PSP box. These are just turning the corner. A year or so ago the first out of the cab was bitter and unenjoyable. This one had a brilliant dark honey, burnt rye toast aroma to it. Still quite full-on and a bit damp with oils, but in a few years the box should be wonderful. Comically wonky, but no harm on that account. Happy days!

93EA3124-D74D-4044-9E3C-BC21A3E3882D.jpeg.0c6f4aa85b90177af5a3148ff1b9a41d.jpeg0AFC6B19-43C5-4189-91C5-9C62FD0239EF.jpeg.db14627ac9ba239394ea153a610e982a.jpeg

That's good news, I'm sitting on a TOS MAR 17 I haven't looked at in a year. I will have to dig a few out. Thanks for post.

• Like 3