• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

3 hours ago, LLC said:

10 year RASS should be really good. Too bad about the A, I have one from 2010 that just keeps waiting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The RASS was stellar. Got the stewed fruit, got some cayenne pepper, cinnamon, cedar, etc.  Just a real flavour bomb of a cigar. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ArizonaAndrew said:
Couldn’t wait any longer. Late 2018 box but have never had a Siglo II so...
CA0231AF-3A3F-407A-84BF-82E3419BF8C6.jpeg.32f1c5fe596be6e83c132acfd4421649.jpeg
Update on tonight’s Siglo II: amazing. 

What a beautiful cigar. You could tell it would improve a bit with some age, but knocked it out of the park even as young as it is. GREAT flavor, absolutely perfect construction - zero negatives, only potential. 
I could not get enough of this.

Glad you liked it! The Siglo II was my very first cigar introduced to me by my father who loved the Siglo II..the rest is history

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

On 6/4/2020 at 5:11 PM, lovethehaze said:

@Thirds u r a gentleman and a scholar. I have had bad luck with ? ? but thIs one was enjoyable. Thanks and hope you are well. 
3EEFD9C1-7EA7-4C20-AE65-A131A68F8300.jpeg.19723664f2f6688ce6d1f5612e16a344.jpeg

Glad you enjoyed it. It’s been a good box that hasn’t disappointed.  It’s a reliable cigar that doesn’t always come to mind first but when I do reach for it I always question why I don’t smoke it more often.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CampDelta369 said:

Battling storm Cristobal and enjoying social distancing. The RG Perlas just continues to impress. Add being excellent in 100% humidity. A storm CC if you will. Cheers.

B3EA9EFC-6902-4A0B-B4AB-7CDF98D87F68.jpeg

27793F9B-D623-4F85-A78B-947741B9F9E2.jpeg

CampDelta - so, from the picture your dry-boxing at 58%?  I'm in FL with high humidity and have been trying 62% and not really seeing much improvement from my normal humidity of 65% rH in the Humi.  Been trying small steps .... My normal room humidity is about 57% and have been thinking about going to that instead of 62%.  How long have you been doing 58% and are you seeing a marked improvement in how your CC's are smoking?  Already read almost everything on FoH (and all of PigFish's posts) just looking for a little confidence ?  Thanks!

• Like 1