• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Last night I enjoyed a H. Upmann No. 2 while watching The Hangover. The Upmann was great...very woody and sweet. The movie was fricken hilarious...anyone who hasn't seen it should definitely do so.

Trini Robo T...my 4th one...they have all been stellar!!!

Thats good news, my box is resting a bit!

Tonight a Mag 46 Tubo, I believe from Brutus. As always, a great smoke.

Several cigars for the Pac-man sparring match. Excellent Trinidad Coloniales with coffee for the first 'fight', El Triunfadore for next couple of Arum marketing disasters, and a Connie 3 for the main 'event'. Sticks were fine. Boxing? Not so much.

Punch Petit Punch with an espresso just before preparing lunch. Enjoyed it more than previous smokes from this box. Got the lovely leathery taste in the 2nd third. Starting to see what these are all about.

Mike

A nice looking, but terrible burning Monte Petit edmundo.

This is the Uma Thurman of cigars - sometimes fantastic... and then the next time has you questioning what you possibly saw good in it in the first place.

A nice looking, but terrible burning Monte Petit edmundo.

This is the Uma Thurman of cigars - sometimes fantastic... and then the next time has you questioning what you possibly saw good in it in the first place.

hilarious call re uma thurman!! loved kill bill, but she's not good looking to my tastes. true about the petit edmundo, i know ken hates them. i've had a mixed experience.

today, punch rs 11. lovely afternoon smoke. i bought some singles to try because everyone seemed sad (furious) that they were being deleted. i don't know if i would buy a box but definitely enjoyed trying them

Punch Petit Punch with an espresso just before preparing lunch. Enjoyed it more than previous smokes from this box. Got the lovely leathery taste in the 2nd third. Starting to see what these are all about.

Mike

Lovely little buggers! Spot on re that leathery taste. The only bad thing about these is that the pleasure ends too soon...

I had a Juan Lopez S1 on the porch today while enjoying the spring sun. The JL unfortunately had quite a tight draw but still it was very satisfying.

LGC#2 (07) kept going out...light smoke, final third was the most flavorfull and promising.

Love that Petit Punch. Thankfully I have a few boxes stashed away...

dicko...sorry to hear about you Punch RS 11 experience. They are by far my favorite Punch vitola.

Last night a Tatuaje Red Verocu Tubo. Meh...

Tonight I enjoyed an H. Upmann Magnum 50. Glorious cigar.