• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Last week I finally smoked Cohiba Piramids LE 2001 from my box of 25..The best smoke ever..sweet finish and full bodied....

I also smoked one PSD4 from 2007 ...great cigar..its coming to life now...the spicyness has gradually faded....but the power remains the same...

Just smoking a Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006, meanwhile a very good smoke. To it a big cup of fresh white coffee.

Earthy, with hints of spice and pepper and loads of chocolate.

I´m looking forward to the next one :D

Last night I had RASS. Completely and utterly disappointed. This thing was as loose as an 18 yr old cheer leader on her prom night.

Copious amounts of smoke made the first 1/3 hard to understand, the 2/3 was a bit better with some floral and nutty notes, but no chocolate notes could be found :D . The cigar promptly went out at the end of the 2/3. I was so disgusted with it I threw it down.

I hope the other 24 in the box are better than the first.

Partagas P2 paired with a few ice cold Calton Drys on a sunny Sydney Friday afternoon. You can nearly call this ol faithful, always upto the task and always delivering in spades. Plenty of partagas spice mixed with cinammon and varnish. It was nearly like I was smoking a cinammon doughnut except the dough was bark. Looking forward to the next one :2thumbs:

Tried another RASS and the second one was a bit better than the first. Much firm draw to my liking. But it is still a very young cigar that needs another 12 months to mature. I will put this box on the bottom and wait it out.

For me it was a CoRo on my front porch watching the snow fall this afternoon. Tonight...hmmm.

Last night I closed out the evening with an HdM Regalos EL from 2007. This morning I started the day with a Punch Superfinos ER Italia from 2005. HdM had a tough draw...while the bunch was super fine..

Two cigars yesterday...a Padron Serie 1926 No. 9. Strong, rich, creamy, but the draw was extremely loose...I mean more so than usual with these. Still a damn fine non-Cuban cigar...one of the few. Later I smoke a RyJ Escudo EL 2007. Was kind of bland...draw was on the tight side...fell flat about halfway through. I smoked it down to about 1.5 inches. It kind of paralleled last night hockey game for me with the RyJ representing the U.S...