FOH'ers Daily Smoke

I just cracked my box of 08 ERDM GDE's in honor of Tampa- it seemed like a fitting reason to take a 3 hour lunch break and smoke one of the very best thin ring gauge smokes. RIP brother.

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

In rememberance of Tampa I smoked a Partagas SdC No. 2. Great cigar. RIP Tampa...

Monday night was a phenomenal Partagas 898V...the last third was a bit flat, but the first two-thirds...exceptional...classic Partagas. No wonder the 898V is the flagship of this marca.

Last night a Montecristo D EL 2005. Virtually plugged. Super tight draw. Did not open up until the final third, and only then a little. If this was not my one and only Monte D...I would not have bothered. Very unenjoyable smoking experience.

Hoyo Epi #1, 08.

Nice smoke overall. Subtle/medium flavors. Not a blockbuster, but not a dog either. Smoother/lighter than my 08 Epi 2.

After finishing up with meetings in Baltimore and D.C. at the tail end of last week, the family met me down in D.C. for the weekend. While walking around the city among the blooming cherry blossoms and taking in the sights, I smoked several cigars over the weekend.

Bolivar Immensa

Hoyo de Monterrey Du Gourmet

La Gloria Cubana Medaille d' Or. No. 2

Vegas Robaina Maestro RE Exclusivo Espana 2006

The Bolivar and HdM left me a bit flat, but the Medaille d' Or No. 2 and Maestro were phenomenal smokes.

Also picked up a bunch of NCs at Georgetown Tobacco.

Sat on the front porch as it rained last night smoking a Punch Super Robusto 2007 RE Exclusivo Asia Pacifico while watching "Damage" starring "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. A good friend of mine wrote the screenplay to the movie. It was a bit too 80s kitsch for me, especially for a 2009/2010 release. I'd have to say my favorite screenplay/movie of his is "The Cooler" that starred William H. Macy, Maria Bello and Alec Baldwin. Now that was a great flick.