• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Diplo 2. Burn is slightly off, but wonderful draw. Very enjoyable.

A couple of observations as I sit here and finish this. This thing is trying to smoke itself! Tons of smoke and the burn in the last two thirds has been razor sharp. Quite unexpectedly, it has also given me a strong nicotine hit! Hasn't been constant, just at a few points in each third...

Finally springtime!!

Glorious sunny day. Me and the wife brought out the bbq and placed it with some chairs on the 60 cm layer of snow in our garden. Some nice bratwursts, sauerkraut and cold beer. Topped it off with two really nice cigars:

Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas (07) - These ones are coming around to the better. Havent really impressed me until now. A heavy little bugger with a lot of spice.

Punch Petit Coronas (07) - Simply lovely! One of my favourites. Sweet honey with spices and baked bread. This particular specimen was one of the ugliest rolled cigars I´ve seen yet but still it was perfect!

A little Hoyo du maire on a hike with the dog, and now a Monte 5 to end the day...both very nice. These little Montes are tasty and pack a nice punch!

Enjoyed a NC - La Gloria Cubana Artesanos de Miami Elegante.

Not to sound like a broken record, but this is just a fantastic cigar, lasted me 2 hours in a churchill size! Evolving tastes and wonderful balance to this cigar - if you haven't tried it State-side - do so. Great cigar.

This weekend...

RyJ Exhibicion No. 3 - Decided to give these a try...let's just say I won't likely be smoking any more of them.

E.P. Carillo Edicion Inagural 2009 - For those of you interest in this first limited release from Ernesto Perez-Carillo, I have to say that the cigar was pretty decent, but not great. Wasn't complex, but was good for the first 2/3. Tasted sweet like syrup, but mostly woodsy with a little tobacco. Lots of smoke, easy draw. Don't see myself buying a box though. Too many cheaper and better CCs out there.

Cohiba Siglo III - Plugged, tried to loosen it up, but to no avail. Gave up half way...

• Like 1

Smoked a Punch Super Seleccion No. 1 last night. Phenomenal cigar. I definitely see a box of these in my future. The Punch marca is resonating more and more with my palate these days.

mon- punch royal sel no 11. tues- mag 48. tonight- cohiba siglo III. my gf dumped me but the cigar was good

Sorry to hear about the gf dicko...at least you enjoyed a good smoke.

Siglo I last night. Had better from the box. This one coulda used some more sleeping time. A little on the spicy tobacco side instead of the glorios flavor that they can show...

Decided against a cigar and went for my pipe this morning.. Pipeman English Luxury blend, full of heavy thick smoke and a stone fruit, vanilla bean and waffle taste on the palette throughout.