FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Enjoyed an 06 SLR A. A very poised smoke.

Chenman, when those Mag50's are on, they are spectacular. Have a fantastic smelling box resting now...

• Replies 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I smoked a Monte Especial, my first, a single to try after a positive video review a while back. This cigar was kinda plugged, I massaged it enough to get it drawing, and when I did it was it was a good, tasty smoke, with that characteristic Monte bean flavour. Added to my "get a box" list!

Enjoyed a Monte PE today :huh:

The other day I did my best to enjoy a PL Pantela. I loved the aroma and flavor but this little bugger was the tightest thing I've ever come across. But I didn't let that discourage me, I performed major surgery along the way with my trusty draw tool. ;)

post-6250-1268672458.jpg

post-6250-1268672580.jpg

Bolivar Royal Corona (lre july 09). didn't really like it. 1st third had those nice boli flavours (i love the PC's and the 2 bbf i tried) but the rest was rough. probably too young. it was from a tubed 10x box

is the rest of the cohiba maduro line good? I'm interested to try...

The Magico was my first, I may give it another try. Overall, I can't say I've been impressed my the Maduro 5 line. Would take a Siglo 1 over a Secreto any day. Of the three in the group, the Genios are the best in my opinion, but I would gladly take a CoRo over it.

The Magico was my first, I may give it another try. Overall, I can't say I've been impressed my the Maduro 5 line. Would take a Siglo 1 over a Secreto any day. Of the three in the group, the Genios are the best in my opinion, but I would gladly take a CoRo over it.

interesting, thanks. might stick with my regular cohiba's for the meanwhile

Tonight I smoked a Montecristo No. 1. Started with a very tight draw and very little smoke. The draw opened up about half way. The burn was razor sharp throughout the smoke, but the flavors while traditional Monte, were extremely light. Just was not satisfying...

05 Punch Robusto RE. What a difference 5 years makes. Practically devoid of flavor when new, these have transformed into tasty medium bodied smokes.

As for Cohiba Maduro- Tried Secretos & Genios. Don't taste like Cohiba to me. Would not buy them.

Smoking a Hoyo baby robusto. Fairly boring. Would rather be smoking a corona gauge.

I like the Genios and Secretos Cohibas quite a bit. That being said, I like maduro cigars in general. The size of the Magicos is not for me. Would have preferred a dahlia Siglo 5 shape as the third representative of the line.

Wanted a CC yesterday. It was chaotic in Manhattan with all the St. Paddy's Day hoopla going on. Wasn't going to be home until 1am so had to hop into a B&M for a NC. Smoked an Illusione hl (Holy Lance). Really trying to figure out what the deal is with this line. Not impressive at all and have smoked several different vitolas. Also purchased an Opus X Lost City Lancero...only to later find out that Fuente rolled these in honor of Andy Garcia, but they don't actually contain any tobacco from the crop that was grown for the movie. Apparently it is the normal Opus X filler, binder and wrapper, just rolled into a lancero which is not normally part of the Opus X line. Supposedly they were misbanded.

This afternoon -- a Partagas Serie du Connoisseur #2.

Here's to you, Tampa. Thanks.

Great Idea Ken, I've just fired up my 2009 ER Especiales No. 2 Germany

this afternoon in honor of Tampa.

Blowing my smoke up to you Chuck, Ciao.