• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just a quiet morning on the balcony in Brooklyn watching the snow come down with the heater on, a Reyes and a fresh brewed Kenya AA with some coconut milk... Delicious.

Sat on my front porch watching the snow come down last night while I smoked an SLR Regio. First half delicious second half hampered by the need to constantly relight...

Dug into my box of PSD #4 one week early. Started off very very bitter with very young tobacco flavors. I would have tossed it if I haven't heard great reviews on here about this line. Hence my suspicion that it would make a turn for the better. This turn happen about half way through the first third and the cigar was quiet pleasant to the nub. I will let these rest for a while longer before opening them back up.

To celebrate today's blizzard breaking the record for most snow in Philadelphia in one season, I'm smoking a Dunhill Cabinetta. This cigar is delicious & very powerful. A gift from a generous friend, it's been obviously well stored. Tastes very fresh. No "old cigar taste" at all.

I was in a non-Cuban mood as well last night and went with a Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Toro with a Root Beer chaser. I love that combination with this cigar.

an 02 Punch SS#2 the other night. This sure was an ugly SOB but I know better than to judge these based on looks. Tasty stuff!

I had a Juan Lopez #2 on fri day night @ the Elephant and Wheelbarrow with a Tetley's and Kilkenny was good went a bit mad at the end cigar swelling wrapper coming undone,was very enjoyable to , finished it just before the cops rolled up ;)

Cheers Oz :rolleyes:

an 02 Punch SS#2 the other night. This sure was an ugly SOB but I know better than to judge these based on looks. Tasty stuff!

I smoked one of these too about a week ago. A thread, where Ken posted he missed them, caused me to dig one out. Like you said, I too have a few ratty looking cigars in there. I picked a nasty beat up one to smoke. It was not really floating my boat until about the last two inches but my cigar slump is still not over. Cheers!

post-79-1266169493.jpg