FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 12/31/2016 at 0:22 AM, JohnS said:

It's when they get a little 'buttery' that you're in heaven! I concur, something about the Robusto blend I like too, and I really like the Siglo blends!

Buttery!  That's it.  I've seen it mentioned before (a lot) but it never really clicked until now. That's the difference.  The Siglo 4 doesn't seem to have the "buttery" thing.  It's not exactly Hoyo cream, but it's similar. To me at least. @JohnS that's a great observation.  

• Like 3

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

10 year anniversary for this 07 Monte #2 to bring in the new year and a very scary book!

20170101_115508_resized.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BarryNY said:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

I have a box of 2009 and two boxes of 2011........have not tried any yet (received recently)....looking forward to your same experience!

Barry, let them rest at least 60 days maybe 90.  The temptation to smoke early is hard to resist, I know - but the difference will be night and day. Enjoy!!!

• Like 2

Happy New Year everyone! I decided to celebrate the first day of 2017 with the H.Upmann Magnum 56 LE from the Xmas 2016 sampler, a Brandy Alexander and my usual beverage of choice, a black espresso coffee. It's every bit as good as the last one I had in July! Nubbed it!

2017-01-01 16.10.20.jpg2017-01-01 17.41.47.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BuzzArd said:

Those other things are all easier.   Why set yourself up with certain failure?

Just sayin'....

:rotfl:

Might be easier to just set the goal to not buy more than 24 boxes the first month and figure it out from there......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

Went with a Montecristo #1 last night (BUM ABR 15), and it was magically delicious. Truly surprised me how rich and flavorful it was. Nubbed it good.

Picked up a box of Monte Especial and three boxes of Monte Especial No. 2 from 2002 and newer this last month thanks to @PigFish. Waiting for them to settle into their new home over the next couple of weeks. How was the No. 1? 

• Like 1

Picked up a box of Monte Especial and three boxes of Monte Especial No. 2 from 2002 and newer this last month thanks to @PigFish. Waiting for them to settle into their new home over the next couple of weeks. How was the No. 1? 

It actually surprised me, it was very rich, packed with flavor and a good dose of Cuban twang. I'm very pleased with the way they are smoking right now, I almost think these can't get much better.

I'm a big fan of the Especiales #2 also, but I find they need about 3-4 years to get really good, but this #1 was rocking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Fugu said:

Welcoming the New Year with what has been my favourite cigar of last year. This one presenting itself as a remarkably strong, rich, dark and intense '12

MdO4.JPG

My wifes favorite as well! Great smoke.

• Like 1

Started the new year with the magnum 46. Had a good pal over and we both enjoyed almost 2 hours with those sticks.    About halfway through we ended up having to move to the backyard and get a fire going because it was really cold here today. Just called it quits (at about 1030pm). Fantastic evening. 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

HdM du Prince at the top of Richmond Park, which has decided where my 15% is going...e7b18567afd4901876606203cc8d87ac.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '76-'15

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

Not sure where that table is....but I wanna be there.

One of my favorite places for a smoke and a drink, The Porch in Key West.  Cheers!

• Like 1