• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

07 Esplendido, wrapper was a bit cracked near the head but I think this guy may just work perfectly knock on wood.

IMG_4728.JPG

• Like 1

Sneaking a stick on the balcony of the non-smoking hotel here in south beach Miami. It's very windy so the official smoking spots won't work. Grabbed a short one as a trial a delicious VR Short Robaina RE Andorra. Sorry for the crappy pic.
113f5cc437475791ae82f1f5ed2f5f6b.jpg

• Like 3

One of my least favorite formats/vitolas - way too fat and short for me. Also not a huge Trinidad fan. Got this as a gift. Still enjoying it!

IMG_4732.JPG

• Like 1

On 12/25/2016 at 4:14 PM, clutch5150 said:

Just unwrapped a few Xikar Christmas goodies from the Minister of Finance! A good compliment Christmas afternoon with a 08 Siglo VI Turbos.

You love your '08 Tubos. You are motivating me to open mine up

• Like 1

Darn wind is wreaking havoc with the burn on this otherwise nice Vegueros. These are so much better than the first iteration of Vegueros.
080b43fc71fb9b24b2c227dc8d8fb42d.jpg

I've still got a 4 pack of these knocking about from a couple of years ago so I think I'll dig one out tonight - thanks for the reminder!

Thunder & Lightening '76-'15

2007 CG. Great smoke. Had a 2014 MUO CoRo before that was a rare so-so cigar from an otherwise awesome young box, this makes up for it. 

IMG_4737.JPG

• Like 2