FOH'ers Daily Smoke

On 12/26/2016 at 11:16 PM, Lotusguy said:

Sneaking a stick on the balcony of the non-smoking hotel here in south beach Miami. It's very windy so the official smoking spots won't work. Grabbed a short one as a trial a delicious VR Short Robaina RE Andorra. Sorry for the crappy pic.
113f5cc437475791ae82f1f5ed2f5f6b.jpg

Covert CC ops...Nice!

• Like 1

• Replies 88.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

The last of some Party Mille Fleurs and a good movie. These were particularly good for cheap and cheerfuls.

f95d1e26fcc84fb48c366bb4eafbaea3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

2007 Punch Churchill. Nice cigar, didn't come in with huge expectations.

IMG_4750.JPG

• Like 3

Great cigar, great music, great location. Love the Jersey Shore in the off-season. All you need are some Fall-run striped bass breaking in the water and that's a perfect shot! Cheers!

Finally home on the porch with my new best tabletop friend...and now with a propane tank in the bushes. Those 1 lb tanks were no match for me!

SLR Regio....

Oh, Picked up this magnetic mechanics tray for all my accoutrement. Sticks like death to this old ashtray stand. dfbc706aecead40f23c830a5c3983c44.jpg2d98e5b24918dcac0c419a8ba54ab805.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Rafael Gonzales PC (UTE OCT 15). First from the box on a quiet, cold afternoon - beautifully constructed, perfect draw, chocolate, cream, something sweet in there too. The book is one I keep coming back to - art, music and attitude in a middle aged man - Crisis? What crisis?927f6a319dc7488e5637bd5e023c1162.jpg

Thunder & Lightening '76-'15

• Like 2