• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

22 minutes ago, luv2fly said:

Got some miles on there!  What ya driving?

8 minutes ago, SaintMickey® said:

I swear I've started to ask this 10 times...LOL

I think I asked one time, Honda Accord if I'm not mistaken.  They go forever.

• Like 1

HdM du Prince (SOM February 16), and a nice little concoction of Tanqueray, Blenheim's Ginger Ale, and a splash of grapefruit juice (add pear peel if you're posh):

f4db69770c01cf4eab7a974da127175a.jpg

• Like 3

I like this pic a whole lot better than most of the posers with their Aston Martin emblem and the expensive watch strategically placed in the picture on FB....

I had a Vigia today. The draw was rather loose again :(

987979f1b31b4944657270d9ce35a1db.jpg
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

I swear I've started to ask this 10 times...LOL

2 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

2 hours ago, TheLiquidGator said:

And I think BuzzArd said it still has the original clutch.

Holy crap, how you fellows remember that sh_t is beyond me...   :rotfl:

It's a 2007 Accord EX-L NAVI 2.4 manual trans sedan that I adore, and yes, still with the original clutch.  The clutch master has been changed three times though (and it's gone through 4 starters)....  Keep taking it to the shop (they're great about it, replaced the master twice under warranty!!) and they're dying to put a clutch in it (I'd do it myself, but it'd take me a week and who wants to drive a '67 F250 all over the desert SW for work anyway) but the clutch is still working.   Kind of have to be nice about telling them to pound sand.  I'll tell 'em when it breaks if I don't decide to just wade in and manage it....

That SLR was a fantastic accompaniment on the road I must say....

I like this pic a whole lot better than most of the posers with their Aston Martin emblem and the expensive watch strategically placed in the picture on FB....

I had a Vigia today. The draw was rather loose again

987979f1b31b4944657270d9ce35a1db.jpg

I have got to post a picture of a cigar with a watch for you soon. In fact didn't we have a cigars and watch thread ;-)

Regards.

I have got to post a picture of a cigar with a watch for you soon. In fact didn't we have a cigars and watch thread ;-)

Regards.

Hey, it's a free forum ;)

But we need at least a BMW or Mercedes logo in the picture.

12 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

Monte Churchill Anejados (PGT May 07):

d8e65306a0054979e62ba40c63d65968.jpg

I picked up a few boxes of these while in Cuba last October. How are you liking these?

Just got these in a couple days ago from 24/24. Started off unpleasant but very quickly 1/6th opened up with all kinds of what I'll only call "Cuban Flavor". What I meant by unpleasant was/is I had a flashback to being 14 and trying a Philly blunt it was that exact tobacco taste/lackoflavor . But not any more!

AMO Dec 15. Pd42078e70ef7040da6f6180ec948021002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, clutch5150 said:

I picked up a few boxes of these while in Cuba last October. How are you liking these?

Only the third I've had but the first two were singles I bought from another vendor, and they were not as good (mainly construction).  This one was a good journey; tea flavors to begin with, then more typical Monte flavors, and finally more spice and pepper than I'm used to in a Monte.  

• Like 1

After almost a year of sleep time, I broke one of these out. A great blend of cream and nut. Cannot wait what another year may bring! 

148365930074672403823.jpg

• Like 3