• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/6/2017 at 0:43 AM, dcoy86 said:

9d3ea935abfadaa0864a6f11932827fa.jpg

Wow, was that the camera, or was that wrapper that dark on this Trini?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, El Hoze said:

2007 Robusto Extra. Was in the mood tonight. 

IMG_4828.JPG

Just got another box of these a few weeks back. Does not get any better than this, well except for the T's!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, clutch5150 said:

Just got another box of these a few weeks back. Does not get any better than this, well except for the T's!

Funny, I don't consider myself a "core" Trinidad smoker...more of a peripheral guy! I appreciate them, certainly, but I have to be in the mood, and I prefer it outside for some odd reason...get more out of the aroma that way in a low breeze (I'm an odd bird). Last night it hit the spot! 

• Like 1

For Oopmann fans, I would be one, this thing had it! Delish! 

IMG_4856.JPG

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, SaintMickey® said:

BUT which on you smokin'!???

Let me break-it down for you...... Top pic represents choices to choose from, and bottom pic represents MY CHOICE TO SMOKE. Need any more attention????

22 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

Never tried this trick...told the family I'd play Monopoly if I could have a smoke under the range hood and they fell for it!!!!emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fullsizeoutput_816.jpeg

I got to enjoy mine in house if I sat by slightly open patio door.....didn't have to tell me twice ;)

• Like 1

HUHC: maybe the best small cigar coming out of Cuba right now

Can't get enough of these

20170104_200427.jpg

The kids call them "crack" for a reason. Tasty little gems aren't they. Perfect grilling smoke for me.

• Like 1

The Regio just might be overcoming the Royal Corona as my favorite. What a glorious smoke...to the nub almost but still not finished.

Very glad I have a box coming from a 24/24 before the Holiday. e4cf67532979a5908dfcefa7ec443b8f.jpg

• Like 2

My first one, first third....jury is still out.

IMG_4858.JPG

35 minutes ago, SaintMickey® said:

The Regio just might be overcoming the Royal Corona as my favorite. What a glorious smoke...to the nub almost but still not finished.

Very glad I have a box coming from a 24/24 before the Holiday. e4cf67532979a5908dfcefa7ec443b8f.jpg

Range hood again tonight? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SaintMickey® said:

Indeed! Not a hint of smoke (sadly for me) noted the wife! 

I will save this sacred place for nights like these...down to 16 before nights end. Very un-southern!

Snip20170107_2.png

Yes weird weather the last bit I see......strange as we have little snow up north here so far.

• Like 1

Cuaba Divinos TOS ABR 16. My first CD and initially disappointing. The smell out of the box was a deep fruitiness which just didn't translate on lighting. It only picked up towards the end and showed a nice earthy sweetness. I'll come back to them in a few months and see what's occurring.7140337d4a76f6a794b28f958aee567d.jpg
Pretty little thing though...

Thunder & Lightening '75-'15

• Like 2

I've smoked a couple of the Divinos and have found them very enjoyable.  The first 1/2 inch can be a struggle because of the shape, but after that they open up and deliver a nice peanut flavor.  I'm sure your box will come around. 

• Like 2