FOH'ers Daily Smoke

RAE MAR 15 Punch Punch from a cab. Delicious as normal. Nice sunny day getting ready to settle in for a great day of college football.

19f4fa4513852f8eb284d8bce6f40019.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2 hours ago, Aardwolf said:

One of my favorite places for a smoke and a drink, The Porch in Key West.  Cheers!

HaHa! Know it well! We go to Key West on average twice year. We've been 10 out of the last 11 years in April my favorite month down there. Zero rain and not scorching hot. Our April trips are no longer as my son just started high school baseball...

Normally stay at the Casa Marina but every year it gets more expensive...

THIS would be a good place for a "meeting of the FOH minds"!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cerebrum said:

First stick of the year: Cohiba Esplendidos. MAR 15 and already smooth and delicious!
fb1ce5cd1e90f1198a90c7d33475c130.jpg

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Ya know, ya talked me into it! That's what I'm lighting up today! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ethosan said:

Very excited for this.

La Aurora and my shop have had a 40+ year business relationship. We have always loved their cigars, I have been smoking them since my teenage years. Anyway to cut to the chase, they made us a special cigar for the store. It is the original 2003 100th aniversary blend in a corona (42x5.5) format. And now it is time to smoke one.

20170102_141943.jpg

20170102_141513.jpg

20170102_140200.jpg

Interested in hearing your thoughts on this one. I throughly enjoy the Cien Anos blend along with most of the LA Aurora line. Congrats on the exclusive. 

-Shake

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hutch said:

IMG_1373.JPG

A Fonseca #1 from Rob's Xmas Sampler. So far the best example of these that I've ever smoked. Much more "refined" than Fonsecas of old, and this is far and away my favorite size.  If this is an example of current production, my credit card is about to be abused :) 

Mmmm....this makes me look forward to mine! They don't come up often on 24:24, but when they do, they go quickly (of course!). :ok:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ethosan said:

Very excited for this.

La Aurora and my shop have had a 40+ year business relationship. We have always loved their cigars, I have been smoking them since my teenage years. Anyway to cut to the chase, they made us a special cigar for the store. It is the original 2003 100th aniversary blend in a corona (42x5.5) format. And now it is time to smoke one.

20170102_141943.jpg

20170102_141513.jpg

20170102_140200.jpg

Corona is my all-time favorite size.   The very first vitola I was introduced to (fuente cuban corona) and still has a special meaning for me. Very, very nice!

On 12/31/2016 at 8:27 PM, El Hoze said:

Starting late as well. I am usually headed to bed by 9:30PM and just lit my first cigar, but got told I needed to stay awake. 

Random grab. Never been a big fan of this cigar, not a big EL guy. The aroma and construction on this sucker are pretty sweet. 

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

That was my first cigar of 2017. A great way to start the year

• Like 3

20 hours ago, SaintMickey® said:

HaHa! Know it well! We go to Key West on average twice year. We've been 10 out of the last 11 years in April my favorite month down there. Zero rain and not scorching hot. Our April trips are no longer as my son just started high school baseball...

Normally stay at the Casa Marina but every year it gets more expensive...

THIS would be a good place for a "meeting of the FOH minds"!

Ha, I was down there in April of last year too.  The Porch/Caroline's Other Side and Cork and Stogie are excellent places to chill with a gar.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Aardwolf said:

Boli #3 (ULA May 15):

ddce422abfd34b6103c8a1e8c0d7b343.jpg

Ordered some singles en tubo Monday.  Looking forward to giving them a try. Today, however, it's a Tatuaje Cojonu.  Seriously underfilled at the head....  But not bad smoke so far.

image.jpeg

• Like 4