HSA Stock Update

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It continues to be ugly out there in the cigar supply world.  I took the opportunity to do a ring around of industry contacts  (in and outside of Cuba) Friday, the weekend and this morning.

This is what a Siglo 3 used to look like if anyone needed a reminder….. -lol Welcome back to the 90’s…..

I only speak for myself, but I think if I have to switch to NCs, it’s a sign that it’s time for me to quit cigars.

Yee ha! 🤠

Mental as far as CC goes. This will massively change the landscape.

I feel for the regular people of Cuba.

I'm glad I'm stocked up. Good fortune to all.

Are you going to start stocking NC other than Des nudos? You'll need something to sell!

• Like 1

Thank you for the transparency, even if that is who the hell knows. Crazy times ahead for the foreseeable future, that’s for sure. 
Seems like we are on a rolling six months to see when we will know more re timing of a true restocking. 
Crazy thing is that of the harvests continue to be decent, they will have the lead just not the plan to get to the rollers for production in any particular order. 
I sure hope that we don’t end up in the Soviet era approach of buy whatever is available because you never know what will be next available or when. 
Such a bummer right now that supply will remain tight for some time. 

Thanks for the update.  Have seen this in my own perusing of sites.  Very little movement of stock and most in smaller sizes if at all.  From what I can tell you are doing much better than most.  So keep up the good work!  I don't see NC's being able to hurdle the new customer mark as their prices and choice of tobacco for the most part just won't do it IMHO.  Even the cost of some customs have skyrocketed.  Sigh...  :tantrum:

29 minutes ago, Meesterjojo said:

Apparently the D4 is the cigar aficionado #4 cigar of last year. Unfortunately for me I still have too many, but at least they keep me in cuban smokes for a long while longer. 

Thanks for the update. Time to tighten my belt I reckon. 

To many D 4's. That's funny. 😁

Very sad to hear this. For whatever reason they are raising the prices in Cuba as well. Saw Siglo IV in T3 at 20 Euros a stick ($575 USD/25) and Siglo VI at 30 Euros or USD $860/25. Crazy numbers. John

Crazy! What I find funny is that Cuba hadn’t increased island prices for years. Like 8-10 yrs or more, but recently in the past year or so we have seen increases like 2 or more times.
On the most updated YUL page sig VI 715 (they were 490 for many years. My last 10ct I got a few years back was 196 or 19.60 a stick) and the recent updated prices on the sig IV was 462.50 (was 323.75). So this appears to be another bump in prices on the island. Unless this is just some airport bump in prices?!? IMO I think they are making a mistake as many will start to look for cheaper alternatives like NCs.
I love CCs but these are getting out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the farming to curing part of the manufacturing cycle going?  If leaf sits in a warehouse for longer than needed; could produce some quality cigars when they are ready & able to do so.