All Nudies have left Europe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just confirming that all Nudies left Europe last Friday.  Our team will start sending the tracking details shortly.  Let us know when they start landing. Put them away for 30 days   

Obvious fakes. You can tell by the cellophane wrapper! 😀

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Connoisseur Kim said:

I finally got a FOH Customs Nudies No. 1 Ebony & Ivory box split from one of my Korean FOH BOTLs today. As soon as I opened the package, it surprisingly smells like Cuban cigars which aren't common from NCs. Since it's created by the FOH and its forebear received many positive reviews, I'm really excited to review this majestic custom roll with a huge confidence 😄!
Unfortunately, my lilttle sister got positive PCR test result for COVID-19 today 😣. Because of this, I might have to do PCR test in this week as well 😭.

Hope everything is well @Connoisseur Kim! Wishing you and your sister good health (and the enjoyment of those nudies!)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Hope everything is well @Connoisseur Kim! Wishing you and your sister good health (and the enjoyment of those nudies!)

Thanks @jakebarnes! I hope my little sister will get better soon.

I'm sure me and my Korean FOH BOTLs will enjoy these Nudies with a huge confidence 😄

• 3 weeks later...

Loved the Maduro Lancero at > 30 days.  Still a little of the ROTT edge but much smoother which allowed much more flavor to shine through.  Went back and ordered 3 of the Rosado Carlota's.  Thanks for making these!

IMG_0288 copy.jpg

• Like 3