All Nudies have left Europe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just confirming that all Nudies left Europe last Friday.  Our team will start sending the tracking details shortly.  Let us know when they start landing. Put them away for 30 days   

Obvious fakes. You can tell by the cellophane wrapper! 😀

1 hour ago, El Presidente said:

if you haven't got it by today, touch base. I know there were about 600 to be manually sent :D

They all left by last Friday however so they are in the air and starting to land now. 

No worries. I figured most messaging is done manually and sometimes I forget there's a pretty large time zone differential between me and FOH HQ. 

just a reminder as we have now had two infractions in a short period of time. :rolleyes:

The next person who posts packaging etal will be executed :D

Rule 4 No Discussion Of Shipping

Shipping is not discussed on the forum. It is a core rule and has been so since inception and always understood by members.

Posts regarding shipping, regardless of who it is about, will be deleted immediately. Mods will enforce.

Contact your supplier directly to answer any questions or issues regarding shipping.

Any references to shipping or pictures of parcels (worse) is an automatic forum 30 day ban and a permanent FOH purchasing ban. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My wife sends me texts when anticipated packages show up. I got one from Australia and one from Europe waiting for me when I get home! 👍😀

• Like 3