Whats up for the weekend?

Going to the liberal Bastian of Boulder to celebrate my step sons birthday. Sleeping on a couch. My back will hate me for a week. On the plus side it's an excuse to tie one on before bed as a prophylactic. Enjoy the weekend. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, therealrsr said:

Quick run to Nashville tomorrow, coming back Sunday.  Short but excited because hattie bs for lunch, good music, and an excuse the sneak by my sleepy well stocked liquor store in KY for some rare bonbons.  A cigar or 2 in the mix.

Headed to Broadway?

Taking it easy this weekend soothing some employees and my own wounds.  Unfortunately, lost a big client project on Thursday to a competitor (> $2B project with ~ $200M gross margin for the company) - gut punch.  A few old fashions with George Dickel 13 year old Bottled in Bond Whiskey (can't call it Bourbon since it's from Tennessee) a PSD4, HUP Mag 50 and a JL2 make it all better.

Spent Saturday morning freezing all of mine and my wife's credit reports.  Someone got her SSN and tried opening a Wells Fargo Debit and Credit card.  Luckily, had one letter in her last name wrong but had our address and everything else correct.  Their fraud department caught it but it's still a pain that the info is likely out on the dark web now.

Hopefully this doesn't come in three's ...

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, TheDonTX said:

Read your post above. What game you going to? 

Tomorrow is the CFL Eastern Conference finals at BMO field in Toronto. If the Tiger-Cats win, we then move onto the Grey Cup, which is hosted here in Hamilton this year. 

That game is next Sunday. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hammer Smokin' said:

Tomorrow is the CFL Eastern Conference finals at BMO field in Toronto. If the Tiger-Cats win, we then move onto the Grey Cup, which is hosted here in Hamilton this year. 

That game is next Sunday. 

Ahhh got it. I thought you were talking about US college football lol. Its also Conference Finals/Championship weekend. 

Might have had plans at some point to relax after a busy week. But my two year old son was violently ill Wednesday night and Thursday morning. If that wasn't bad enough my wife and I caught it by Thursday night too. I think by now, very early Sunday morning we're more or less functional. Having my first cigar since Tuesday.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1